Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Drops Pedraza Twice, Wins Decision To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn! That leg kicking was top

Comment

• Lopez is legit still young and still learning, gonna be a monster.

Comment

• Last face down KO like that, that I remember was JMM-Pac 4.

Comment

• Put him in with the dude that beat Verdejo, or dare I say my boy Ray Beltran. Eek, don't wanna see Ray go out like Menard just did though

Comment

• US got so many nice prospects man, these boys are not playing any games. Guys like him and Ennis are ready for the next step.

Comment

• Originally posted by cork View Post
              What titles are you talking about? The one held by mikey or the one held by Loma?
              Mikey will vacate his after the Spence fight. But he's getting a shot at Loma early 2020. Dude is legit.

Comment

• Which belt is he really going after?

Comment

• Menard's legs were twitching when he was sprawled out on the canvas.

Comment

• Originally posted by The3 View Post
                    Which belt is he really going after?
                    That's what I'm saying lol. Mike's belt or Lomas belt. He's not gonna get it unless mikey vacates them. He's going have to try win one of the 140 belt of he wants an actual realistic shot at being a champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      Mikey will vacate his after the Spence fight. But he's getting a shot at Loma early 2020. Dude is legit.
                      Exactly put him in with Loma, let's see just how real he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X