Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Drops Pedraza Twice, Wins Decision To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedraza having a fit instead of holding, what a clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
      Dude, does the guy not know how to hold???
      Exactly... I was like why dont just you grab and hold him he is so short. Whatever.

Comment

• Loma finally found him down stairs, he was head hunting a lot most of this fight

Comment

• Nice round 11 for Loma. Pedraza is too featherfisted.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            There you go. Espn execs can breathe. 7-4 Loma with a 10-7 rd.
            How disappointed are u ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Nice to see Loma step on the gas. After the 10th, I was worried he was either fading or hurt.
              I honestly think he just wants to get rounds in. I thought it was going to be tko 10. It did look good. Pedraza looks really outclassed.

Comment

• Egg on my face

Comment

• Now that's what you call P4P #1

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Just too small and not enough pop at 135. Bigger guys with solid skills will compete with him, and a guy like Mikey Garcia just overwhelms him. Like what is Lomachenko going to do? Mikey will be pressuring him and will be landing.

Some laughed, by Teofimo will be able to compete with him SOON. He is MUCH more powerful than Linares and Pedraza, and flat out just better.
                    At one point size is too much, especially when skill mets you in the middle.

Mikey lands with a thud.

Comment

• lol everyone saying lomahenko was off, commentators saying something wrong with lomachenko. LOL go figiure the OLD lomachenko showed up when pedraza finally got got.

Comment

Working...
                      X