Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Brook Doesn't Have Much Left, I'm His Only Big Option

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara/Castaño winner is what Brook need to be looking for next , Khan is wasting your time

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
      And there you have it folks, Khan speaking the truth. Call him what you want and am no fan of his, what has Brooks done in the last 2 years other than fight a bum, call out Khan, fight another bum and call out Khan some more. The desperation for that payday is real. For those who dont think this is Brook only option, tell him to go fight Charlo, Hurd (he needs a dance partner right now) and those boys up there or he himself can throw his hat in the ring for Crawford.
      in some ways I agree with you Brook has had some awful mismatches over the years outside of Porter Spence and GGG BUT Khan is totally irrelevant these days the only reason he gets fights with Canelo and maybe Crawford is because he is known to the USA market and is an easy win lets not fool ourselves in to thinking he deserves to be in big fights and is above a match up with Brook who has done a lot more over the few years at 147

Khan looked like dog**** in his last fight and is looking to cash out in a way that will save his pride enough to go work for SKY once he retires he knows he can't do that if a domestic rival flattens him

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
        in some ways I agree with you Brook has had some awful mismatches over the years outside of Porter Spence and GGG BUT Khan is totally irrelevant these days the only reason he gets fights with Canelo and maybe Crawford is because he is known to the USA market and is an easy win lets not fool ourselves in to thinking he deserves to be in big fights and is above a match up with Brook who has done a lot more over the few years at 147

Khan looked like dog**** in his last fight and is looking to cash out in a way that will save his pride enough to go work for SKY once he retires he knows he can't do that if a domestic rival flattens him
        I agree Khan is irrelevant and has been for a minute. U just cant tell that to Brook because Brook makes him relevant every week by begging for this fight over and over. I mean come on, have some pride and do some other fights. Khan sees the desperation and know that no matter how his last few fights shape out, Brook will be there for him as his retirement fight.

Comment

Khan is such a wanker....watch his last fight !....to hear him talk this way says it all ...deluded little weasel

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
            I agree Khan is irrelevant and has been for a minute. U just cant tell that to Brook because Brook makes him relevant every week by begging for this fight over and over. I mean come on, have some pride and do some other fights. Khan sees the desperation and know that no matter how his last few fights shape out, Brook will be there for him as his retirement fight.
            I do want to see that fight but yea right now I wish Brook would just walk away and forget Khan and go for the best at 154 its obvious Khan wants nothing to do with him

Comment

Khan hasn’t been a top fighter since the Garcia fight.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                Khan hasn’t been a top fighter since the Garcia fight.
                But he sells.

Comment

All Khunt cares about is teasing Brook. He knows he won't ever be able to go back to the snooker club and see his 'boys' if he gets a hiding from Brook. Khunts ego is the most unpleasant thing in boxing, maybe ever. Even Broner can make you laugh but Khunt has almost no redeeming qualities. I can't believe Crawford is entertaining this rsole.

Comment

Everone knows Khan doesn' t want to fight Brook and that's his choice. It's not like they are the best two fighter in their division and it would be a travisty if they didn't fight. Brook should make his own fight in his own division and forget about Khan.

I still remember watching a tv interview back in the day when Brook was Pacquiao's mandatory but Brook didn't even come close to even considering the fight because he didn't think he was ready. He needs to make his own legacy and stop blaming Khan for not achieving his career goals.

Comment

Brook is N. 8 by The Ring at 154. I believe that is good enough to chase 154 champs after he wins this tune up.

Comment

Working...
                      X