Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Brook Doesn't Have Much Left, I'm His Only Big Option

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Brook Doesn't Have Much Left, I'm His Only Big Option

Later tonight in Sheffield, former world champion Kell Brook will take part in his second fight of the year. Brook will collide with top rated contender Michael Zerafa. The contest was expected to be Brook's final bout before a long awaited showdown with domestic rival and fellow former champion Amir Khan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Brook had a glass jaw maybe fighters like Crawford would want to fight him too.

Comment

could say the same for you...you're one ko loss away from retirement

Comment

I used to think fans were a bit harsh on him after all it is him going in the ring and getting his jaw shattered time after time but I’m understanding why now

Comment

Khan is intelligent smelling money, but he is annoying.

"Skill wise, I can out-box him anyway, and out-beat him"

Then Shut the fuck up and fucking do it, If you are sure of yourself fucking asshole.

Comment

Pfft Amir Khan is completely glass jawed and no one believes a word that comes out of his mouth. He can’t even beat handpicked fights without getting buzzed or potentially knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
              could say the same for you...you're one ko loss away from retirement
              That's not true at all. Khan can get ko'd by TC or by Brook in his next fight and he will still be able to get another big fight. All he has to do, is come back, beat a bum and Khan is set.

Khan has a name, people know him. So he helps sell. And what makes Khan perfect is that people really don't like the guy. He is like Broner and Mayweather, in that people make sure to tune in, hoping to see him get ko'd. Unlike Broner and Mayweather though, Khan does get ko'd by all top opponents.

Lara is the definition of high risk-low reward. Khan is the exact opposite: low risk-high reward. Khan is the perfect opponent for any top fighter at 147.

Comment

I didn't understand a word Khan was on about.

Comment

Khan = biggest attention Hewa in boxing history. Come on Glassy, you continue to trash talk a man you've ducked your entire career. I know you're reading this too because this is the only site in the world that actually covers everything you say as a breaking news article.

Comment

Sounds like Khanvas is describing himself. He would rather get killed than getting beaten by Brook.
                    Can't stand him.

Comment

Working...
                    X