Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What top heavyweight fight do you want next? Preferably happening April 2019...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually ok with any combination of those fights.

I think Fury v Wilder rematch should happen though, but it'd be quite nice to see AJ v Wilder fight for all the belts and let Fury fight the winner. After all, they're all belts Fury never lost in the ring and one that he should have right now. So maybe he could try and get them all in a single fight.

Lets be fair, it'd be hard to be disappointed if any possible combination of fight got made out of those 3 fighters.

I see it being a rematch though. I just can't see AJ's team and Wilder's team agreeing a deal for some reason. They seem miles away from each other in what they both want from the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
      haha why not Fury vs Nelo?
      Ward said he wanted a heavyweight shot. He could wait for Usyk to beat AJ and then fight him for the HW title at a Canelo weight of say 185....if that's what you mean?

Comment

Top 2 in the division are Fury and Joshua.

We've seen Fury v Wilder, and the rematch will sell itself really so it doesn't need to be next.

Fury v Joshua for the Heavyweight Championship of the World.

Comment

So far Fury vs Wilder 2 is leading... and WBC to order immediate rematch.

Comment

They better put Wilder and Joshua together before someone loses that "0".

Comment

Somebody got to lose his "0" ...
              Last edited by SceneBoxer; 12-06-2018, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Wilder-Fury all day

Joshua is...

Comment

i want all 3 tbf

i thought fury already won, but i guess there needs to be a rematch just for the record books...

but i also wanna see wilder v AJ next. and the winner fighting fury.

hth

Comment

Working...
                  X