Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What top heavyweight fight do you want next? Preferably happening April 2019...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder and Fury have to rematch, so they are busy. AJ should fight Ortiz or Big Baby Miller. If either of them beat AJ (they both have a fair shot in my opinion), Heavyweight boxing would go into a serious round robin situation. A lot of guys would be in serious contention.

This would stop selfish promoters and fighters from trying to "control" everyone in the division around their guy. No one team SHOULD be able to lock others out of big fights, exposure, and larger purses.

This would be very good for Heavyweight boxing. Also, non-title fights would generate much more interest and revenue. Everyone would do better financially.

Comment

rematch em

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
        Wilder and Fury have to rematch, so they are busy. AJ should fight Ortiz or Big Baby Miller. If either of them beat AJ (they both have a fair shot in my opinion), Heavyweight boxing would go into a serious round robin situation. A lot of guys would be in serious contention.

This would stop selfish promoters and fighters from trying to "control" everyone in the division around their guy. No one team SHOULD be able to lock others out of big fights, exposure, and larger purses.

This would be very good for Heavyweight boxing. Also, non-title fights would generate much more interest and revenue. Everyone would do better financially.
        What has Ortiz or Miller done for a shot? The guy that has beaten the better competition to earn a shot should be first in line. That isn't Ortiz or Miller.

Sick to death of hearing how good Ortiz is when he's beaten nobody to have that reputation and fights nothing but bums.

Comment

The right thing to do is for Wilder to fight Fury next. If Wilder doesn't do that then Fury should go and fight AJ.

Comment

Joshua Wilder in UK
            then
            Wilder Fury 2 Vegas
            then
            Fury Joshua in UK
            then
            Wilder Joshua 2 vegas

Comment

Joshua vs Ward with Price vs Joyce on the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                Joshua vs Ward with Price vs Joyce on the undercard.
                haha why not Fury vs Nelo?

Comment

Joshua vs Wilder for sheer entertainment factor is the fight I still want to see the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    What has Ortiz or Miller done for a shot? The guy that has beaten the better competition to earn a shot should be first in line. That isn't Ortiz or Miller.

Sick to death of hearing how good Ortiz is when he's beaten nobody to have that reputation and fights nothing but bums.
                    i ****ing knew theyd start hyping miller

Comment

Wilder/Joshua with Fury taking the winner. I want a fight for all the marbles

Comment

Working...
                      X