Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Referee Reiss Explains Why He Allowed Tyson Fury To Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing Tradition : It is a 10 count by the referee not necessarily an exact 10 seconds nobody can be an atomic clock, Fury got up within the referee's 10 count. Wilder was not robbed.

Comment

this long count is not a valid argument imo unless im missing something

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Yeah.

Angulo vs Canelo was a brilliant fight? Hmm, I seem to remember one guy just getting whooped and Weeks sparing him more punishment. Within the first 10 seconds of that fight Angulo was already taking hard left hooks to the dome

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Oh shut The fuccckk up.

If it was wilder you and the orher inbreds would be crying about how they gave wilder all the time in the world and you know it.

I had no dog in the fight their both below average awkwardly tall hws but luckily for them the whole damn division sucks so that’s what we end up with.
          I had no dog in the. Fight but the way your sooking, you surely did, get a job and get a life troll, he beat the count,, end of story, except everyone here knows you will harp on for the next 6 weeks you little sooky girl

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Yeah I highly doubt that. Tyson wasn't really that hurt in the 9th. But if that's what you believe then ok
            If it was Tony Weeks he would have stopped the fight in th 2nd round!

Comment

Reiss should be banned from officiating boxing, he robbed Wilder of Victory

Comment

Great job by the ref. I am a fan of counting to 8 or 10 even if a guy might not get up. A 10 count will not be the difference in life or death and it gives the fighter every right to finish the fight. You can't go 1,2,3,4 and stop the count, and stop the fight. Well done Reiss. We don't need anymore Jay Nadys of the world anymore.

Comment

Yet no one had a problem when Byrd pushed Jacobs back down when he tried to get up in the Pirog fight.

Reiss did a good job but I'd be curious how many people would be upset if he stopped the fight. At the same time I'd be curious if everyone would be so supportive of Reiss if it was the same situation in reverse and Wilder hit the canvas like that.

Still, props to Fury for getting up.

Comment

waaaaah the judges waaaaah

no, wait..... that didn't work already

waaaaah the referee waaaaah

Comment

Originally posted by Sweden2716 View Post
                      Boxing Tradition : It is a 10 count by the referee not necessarily an exact 10 seconds nobody can be an atomic clock, Fury got up within the referee's 10 count. Wilder was not robbed.
                      Correct. If you don't know this, then YDKSAB.

Now let's do the rematch!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X