Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Referee Reiss Explains Why He Allowed Tyson Fury To Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    Nah I am in facebook boxing groups and people have put timers up on the side of the tv and you can see that Fury was up on his feet exactly 9.9 seconds after he went down
    Lol

9.9 wow

Comment

What's weird and strange is Reiss having to justify his actions?
      Fury always gets up. Wilder knows that. And he will know that next time.
      If fury gets Deontay down next fight we will see if wilder gets up when down

Comment

No need to explain unless you know d1ck about boxing. When he walked to the left he didn't wobble and said he was ok so ref had no choice but to let him continue

Comment

I'm glad he didn't stop the fight. It makes for a hell of a rematch. Hopefully Wilder finish the job this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            I literally have never seen a a ref get on his knees then allow a fighter to continue to be honest

And? Then Fury got up and finished the fight so why does that even matter?

Comment

He shouldn't need to explain himself, he did a good job. The slow count talk is nuts.

The ref thought Fury was ok to continue and he was proven right when Fury got up and finished the round strong.

I don't know why anyone is looking back and wanting a stoppage, as it would of been an incorrect decision.
              Last edited by Chrismart; 12-05-2018, 06:51 PM.

Comment

He forgot to say because Tysons the Undertaker!

Comment

An incredible moment in boxing, just a powerful show of courage the way he got up from being dropped like that in the last round to boost! And came back and started show boating and even rumbled and stunned wilder. Fury deserved that victory

Comment

He did a great job

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                      Nah I am in facebook boxing groups and people have put timers up on the side of the tv and you can see that Fury was up on his feet exactly 9.9 seconds after he went down
                      It's silly people are even doing that. What's even more silly is the fact that there are people here who claim theyre not casuals but don't know that a 10 counts does not even equal 10 literal seconds lol. If that were the case theyd use an actual timer like everyone on FB has been doing.

Fury beat the 10 count & the actual 10 second count which is not even a real thing. Anyone crying is grasping at straws because their guy lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X