No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Good Chance London Can Get Wilder-Fury II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
    Wilder will fight and beat AJ next. Shame for Fury, but would like to see Fury fight the best of the rest, so either Ortiz or Miller. Sorry AJ fans, Dillian is not the 2nd best Heavyweight in the world as Sky/British media will have you brainwashed to believing.
    What have Ortiz or miller done to be ranked ahead of whyte?

Comment

You realise Joshua is fit and healthy, Fury was coming of a drugs bender and Ortiz was popping blood pressure magazine like candy.
      Joshua will kill him but then so would Fury next time.

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
      Wilder will fight and beat AJ next. Shame for Fury, but would like to see Fury fight the best of the rest, so either Ortiz or Miller. Sorry AJ fans, Dillian is not the 2nd best Heavyweight in the world as Sky/British media will have you brainwashed to believing.

Comment

no way deontay beats fury anywhere in the world even in america they fought to a tie

Comment

Chisora is better than Whyte. He beat Whyte easily, but was robbed.

Comment

Charlie Z would beat Dillian Shyte.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              If you knew anything about boxing it would be a start..I could go on............ and the Reiss walk, everyone but you seems to know what happens there....you are what is known as a philistine....you'd better go off and let some one explain.

Little dosser!
              Jack Reiss goes overboard with his protocol.
              Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
              Not sure why you keep bringing up Audley Harrison as a victory for Wilder to be proud of? David Haye, David price, and the 3 or 4 journeymen that beat a fresher, less shop-worn Audley Harrison before Wilder did never seem to mention it as a victory they are particularly proud of.
              Even fat boy Chris Arreola is a more impressive scalp for Wilder than Audley Harrison, and that's saying something.
              The point is Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder is not afraid to go to the UK, its been proven. Its funny that Audley Harrison got your attention, did you know that coward Anthony Joshua was in attendance, watching his countryman and fellow British Gold-medalist get smashed to bits? I cant post the gif right now, boxingscene is telling me I have to many images in this quote alone, but it happened.
              Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post

Any idiot ( like you Hanz ) can vote in these poll, you can train a chimpanzee to press a up vote in these polls ; you probably created multiple accounts -- theres no verification for trolls like you!
              Your boy is a bum and get exposed by Fury, completely outclassed and outskilled, and couldn't even knock Fury out despite being given a free punch(s)

Every poll gave the fight to Fury, as did Showtime, BT Sport, NSB and pretty much everyone else.

Find me a poll with over 5000 responses that showed Wilder winning that fight? Here's a hint, you won't.

BUM!
              Any idiot ( like you Hanz ) can vote on these internet polls, even your own mother. A chimpanzee can be trained to give an up vote for Tyson Fury on twitter, speaking of trained chimps, you probably created multiple accounts to vote for Tyson. There should be identification verification required for trolls like you!
              Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
              You’re being a hypocrite now. I remember you criticising the ref in the chisora takam fight for waving it off without giving takam a count. I remember this because I spat my drink out laughing. Calling the fight off would’ve been the wrong call, he got up and beat the count.

What’s your take on the Stevenson fight

OH PLEASE!!! Howard Foster called the fight off before Carlos Takam hit the floor! Which actually proves my point! Tyson Fury looked dead! Takam was trying to get up in less than a second after being knockdown ; typical BS UK stoppage favoring the Brit ; if there was a bias from the American ref ( Jack Reiss ) in Wilder-Fury, it was for the foregner -- I know you hate the fact that if Deontay did that in the UK, Tyson Fury would of lost on the first knockdown alone.

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Lol, you moron! Fights are scored one round at a time!
              When will you clowns realize this?? 🤣
              Tell me this! How many rounds did you have Wilder winning??
              I'm not a Wilder fan or a Fury fan so I'm keeping it real here. Are you??
              How many rounds did you give Wilder??
              Last time I watched Wilder-Fury, I had it close ; six rounds a piece -- the two knockdowns were the difference. I know one thing, if you get smashed like that in the streets you are considered the loser.
              Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... I also thought the same (taking into account previous stoppages in Wilder's fights)... but I found out, later, that Reiss promised both fighters to provide a full 10 seconds count in case of a KD... .. in this very case, Fury got up and even fought back for the rest of the round)...
              With the first knockdown in round nine, and the violent fall with Tyson displaying signs of concussion in the twelfth, that would be plenty of reason for most officials to stop the fight.

Jack Reiss might and Deontay Wilder might of ruined Tyson's career, Fury might still be twitching during his sleep and dropping objects in the morning.

Comment

I just finished watching the fight. I rewound rounds as much as I wish. And here's my summation: Its a pity what bias can do to a grown-up. It makes him/her sound stupid; very stupid at that. Most people were just playing the fan B-S.
                It was a very easy fight to score. Rounds weren't as close as some say. All through the fight I struggled to find a single round I could give to Wilder, bar the KD rounds. All Wilder did was miss, miss, and miss some more. Fury didn't only outbox him round to round, he out-punched him also round to round with the cleaner shots; and that isn't saying much cus' Wilder hardly got anything clean, even replays hardly found them; on Showtime for that matter.
                The KD rounds were Wilder's, as the rules dictate, but how Fury handled the remainder of those two rounds took away some amount of shine in the KDs----but like I said, those two were Wilder's.
                At the end, what a robbery! The body language of both men after the final bell spoke volumes; the same thing after the cards were read.
                The aftermath reaction from keyboard fans as well as the fighters reminded me of the story of Solomon, his two wives, and the baby. You know who is which wife!
                I'm not a fan of either fighter. Just so you know, I like *Ortiz (too old already) as well as Usyk (he should climb up). Not a fan of Joshua, but he is good (skill-wise) and serious. Not exceptional though.
                I dislike Fury 'cus of his "numerous" in-ring clowning. Other than that, he's a good fighter.
                Wilder? I think he is a one-trick man all-day, who has done an impressive job at cherrypicking. Last weekend was a cherrypick gone wrong.

That Cali judge (115-111) should be banned. Only corruption can result to such a scorecard. No need stressing this further.

Now, what next?

FURY: go for AJ. There's nothing else to prove fighting Wilder again. If AJ doesn't happen, fight Wilder if you wish, but it MUST be in the UK. Don't fight him in the US under any condition. Don't prove you're a traveller. We already know that.

WILDER: go for AJ and cashout, possibly the plan all along. Whenever you lose your belt, you will likely get exposed further while going through mandatory routes (routes other than WBC's). Fury beats you AGAIN in a rematch in the UK. Just cashout over two fights with AJ.

JOSHUA: go for either guy. DON'T fight Wilder in the US, even in a rematch unless he KO you in the UK. Fury learned a robbery the hard way.
                Also, Fight Fury in the UK, and then rematch in Las Vegas.

Heavyweight division is a disgrace these days. I so miss the 90's!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxOfficer View Post
                  I just finished watching the fight. I rewound rounds as much as I wish. And here's my summation: Its a pity what bias can do to a grown-up. It makes him/her sound stupid; very stupid at that. Most people were just playing the fan B-S.
                  It was a very easy fight to score. Rounds weren't as close as some say. All through the fight I struggled to find a single round I could give to Wilder, bar the KD rounds. All Wilder did was miss, miss, and miss some more. Fury didn't only outbox him round to round, he out-punched him also round to round with the cleaner shots; and that isn't saying much cus' Wilder hardly got anything clean, even replays hardly found them; on Showtime for that matter.
                  The KD rounds were Wilder's, as the rules dictate, but how Fury handled the remainder of those two rounds took away some amount of shine in the KDs----but like I said, those two were Wilder's.
                  At the end, what a robbery! The body language of both men after the final bell spoke volumes; the same thing after the cards were read.
                  The aftermath reaction from keyboard fans as well as the fighters reminded me of the story of Solomon, his two wives, and the baby. You know who is which wife!
                  I'm not a fan of either fighter. Just so you know, I like *Ortiz (too old already) as well as Usyk (he should climb up). Not a fan of Joshua, but he is good (skill-wise) and serious. Not exceptional though.
                  I dislike Fury 'cus of his "numerous" in-ring clowning. Other than that, he's a good fighter.
                  Wilder? I think he is a one-trick man all-day, who has done an impressive job at cherrypicking. Last weekend was a cherrypick gone wrong.

That Cali judge (115-111) should be banned. Only corruption can result to such a scorecard. No need stressing this further.

Now, what next?

FURY: go for AJ. There's nothing else to prove fighting Wilder again. If AJ doesn't happen, fight Wilder if you wish, but it MUST be in the UK. Don't fight him in the US under any condition. Don't prove you're a traveller. We already know that.

WILDER: go for AJ and cashout, possibly the plan all along. Whenever you lose your belt, you will likely get exposed further while going through mandatory routes (routes other than WBC's). Fury beats you AGAIN in a rematch in the UK. Just cashout over two fights with AJ.

JOSHUA: go for either guy. DON'T fight Wilder in the US, even in a rematch unless he KO you in the UK. Fury learned a robbery the hard way.
                  Also, Fight Fury in the UK, and then rematch in Las Vegas.

Heavyweight division is a disgrace these days. I so miss the 90's!
                  An honest, unbiased take on the fight. Take note 1hourRun

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                    An honest, unbiased take on the fight. Take note 1hourRun
                    Nine post from your 2018 alt, your slipping.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
                      ... I also thought the same (taking into account previous stoppages in Wilder's fights)... but I found out, later, that Reiss promised both fighters to provide a full 10 seconds count in case of a KD... .. in this very case, Fury got up and even fought back for the rest of the round)...
                      Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

With the first knockdown in round nine, and the violent fall with Tyson displaying signs of concussion in the twelfth, that would be plenty of reason for most officials to stop the fight.

Jack Reiss might and Deontay Wilder might of ruined Tyson's career, Fury might still be twitching during his sleep and dropping objects in the morning.
                      ... yes... of course... that's the difference between "might" and the "actuality"... it "might" happened, but it didn't "actually" happened...

Comment

Working...
                      X