Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Was Not at My Best and Still Won! Did Count Start Late?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The count did start late wilder is the one who got robbed! 9/10 refs wouldnt even have started the count anyways

Comment

• No doubt the knock downs are what saved Wilder. I only had him winning one other round and I'm not usually a fan of Fury's dancing and holding, but for 9 of those rounds he was as good as he was in the Klitschko fight and made Wilder look bad.
      I get the feeling Wilder will now look to get the AJ fight in April. It'll offer a bigger payday and he'll figure he has more chance of stopping someone who's trying to stop him, than stopping someone who's playing keep-away to score a points win.
      The main reason Wilder took the Fury fight is because he wanted and probably deserves a higher offer than Hearn made for the AJ fight. Hearn figured that Wilder had no where else to go so low-balled while still offering a career high purse, and Wilder's team called his bluff. Now Hearn knows a Fury rematch is a viable option for Wilder he'll offer a bigger slice of the pie to avoid being pick-pocketed again.
      Fury might still get offered a rematch publicly to add pressure to Hearn and AJ but I doubt the location offered would be outside of the USA, and I think he'd reject that idea in his usual vocal manner. I might be wrong, but it's just how I see things panning out.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        And the ******ed puppet easily outboxed Wilder. You not touching a nerve my friend. Im not a groupie. He looks ******ed when he fights... your right. Does not change the fact that he easily outboxed windmill wilder
        You call that outboxing? That fool ran an held all night.. Wilder made that fool do the tootsie roll.. Wilder didn't touch the canvas once.. and Wilder was the aggressor and the smaller man.. 212 vs 260 with two inch height advantage.. smh.. stfu with this f uckery!

Comment

• Wilder was at his best. His best is just **** barring fluky Hail Mary right hands.

Fury can make a legit case he wasn’t at his best given he barely just got back in the ring from 3 years out and all kinds of abuse to his body and dropping from well over 400 lbs.

Comment

• Buster Douglas didn’t lose to Tyson. Buster was listening to refs count. Fury was listening to refs counts. Even if ref got it wrong it isn’t Tyson’s fault.
            The judges got the scoring cards wrong, it’s not wilders fault. But wilder can at least admit he was schooled. But will result be overturned.? No.
            Last edited by hugh grant; 12-05-2018, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
              You call that outboxing? That fool ran an held all night.. Wilder made that fool do the tootsie roll.. Wilder didn't touch the canvas once.. and Wilder was the aggressor and the smaller man.. 212 vs 260 with two inch height advantage.. smh.. stfu with this f uckery!
              Go learn boxing kid.

Comment

• Ortiz would like to talk to you about extra time, Wilder.

Shut up and accept your loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  I'm with you on this one. He should of just said it was close (which it was ONLY cuz of he knock downs).
                  i had to look twice when i saw you agreeing with me p

Comment

• Just watched the fight for the first time. Got to the fifth round. I have Wilder winning the first round and the fifth round The second round was close I thought he edged it. So how the he did Fury win this?? The announcers were horrendous. It was all Fury for them. Floyd gave Fury all 5 rounds. That's absolutely ridiculous. Fury did squat in the 5th. Nothin Nada.. He barely landed a punch. So two rounds for sure and a possible third round up to now.
                    Last edited by TonyGe; 12-05-2018, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Wilder was at his best. His best is just **** barring fluky Hail Mary right hands.

Fury can make a legit case he wasn’t at his best given he barely just got back in the ring from 3 years out and all kinds of abuse to his body and dropping from well over 400 lbs.
                      Originally posted by Breno G View Post
                      Ortiz would like to talk to you about extra time, Wilder.

Shut up and accept your loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X