Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Body Snatcher" Whyte vs "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    You don't favor even slightly?
    I don`t know man. Whyte goes life and death with everybody. On the other hand, Wilder can`t box and it will be even worse for him when Fury beats him again.

Whyte lost to Joshua only, Wilder lost to Fury only, so it seems to me they are both on the same level.

Comment

Lycan destroys him

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        If Whyte catches him with that left hook then it's night night...but I think the right hand of Wilder will land first because he seems to be faster than Whyte.
        Yeah, that's how all boxing matches go, isn't it? They stand in the centre (center, Fat Yank) of the ring and say "let's punch together and see who lands first". Good analysis.

My instinct for this fight is that Wilder would stop Whyte, but the fact that one has been repeatedly calling for it, and the other appears to not want it does suggest this may not be the case. Whyte has watched Wilder in sparring and believes he knows something and has his number.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Wilder has a granite chin.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Wilder knocks him out cold.

Whyte is a bum who barely got by Wach in his last fight and was 5 seconds away from getting stopped by Parker.
            Was he in prime condition, physically AND mentally, for the Wach fight?

You have to take these things into consideration if you're bringing up a performance.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Was he in prime condition, physically AND mentally, for the Wach fight?

You have to take these things into consideration if you're bringing up a performance.
              Indeed and probably not, however Whyte hasn't showed me anything throughout his career that suggests to me that he can avoid Wilders right hand.

Casuals now believe that all you need to do to Wilder is just walk him down, and that just isn't the case.

Comment

Seems like a closer fight after seeing Wilder dismantled by Fury, but I still lean towards the bronze bomber to stop Whyte later in the fight.

Comment

I'd favour Wilder early I don't really see him losing to an easy too hit Whyte who hasn't the best of chins but he's getting older, injury prone and might not be the same after Fury.
                  He already had a pathetically low punch output as it was he could come back completely gunshy.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    Indeed and probably not, however Whyte hasn't showed me anything throughout his career that suggests to me that he can avoid Wilders right hand.

Casuals now believe that all you need to do to Wilder is just walk him down, and that just isn't the case.
                    Agreed on all points.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      Yeah, that's how all boxing matches go, isn't it? They stand in the centre (center, Fat Yank) of the ring and say "let's punch together and see who lands first". Good analysis.

My instinct for this fight is that Wilder would stop Whyte, but the fact that one has been repeatedly calling for it, and the other appears to not want it does suggest this may not be the case. Whyte has watched Wilder in sparring and believes he knows something and has his number.
                      I'm not a yank ya dumb ****

Comment

Working...
                      X