Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Consensus Thread... According to YOU who won Wilder or Fury... and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's easy. Wilder scored two ineffective knockdowns (the first of which apparently was a slip according to some). Aside from that, he... missed a lot and didn't do much else. Fury played with him like you would play with your little cousin.

Comment

This needs to end. No pros, analysts or anyone thought Wilder won. The only people who did were a paid off Mexican and people on this forum who simply can't accept they were wrong before the fight.
      Let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by Falkano View Post
        This needs to end. No pros, analysts or anyone thought Wilder won. The only people who did were a paid off Mexican and people on this forum who simply can't accept they were wrong before the fight.
        Let it go.
        why you gotta go racist doe?????????? why can't he just be a judge??? Porque no podemos todos llevarnos bien???

Comment

I had Fury winning but a draw is not too crazy. If you have Wilder actually winning, I'd like to see your scorecard.

Comment

Fury won clearly. Outboxed him in almost every round. Wilder caught Fury twice, it happens and Fury got up and continued outboxing him. Since when does a boxer swinging and missing all round =aggression and winning the round? 9-3 Fury imo.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              I had it 114-112 Fury.

Rounds 2, 4, 9 and 12 to Wilder. There was another close round in there that I guess could have gone to Wilder.

But what made it seem like a clear Fury win was due to how much in control of the fight he was. Even the rounds he got dropped he would fight back in those rounds where they weren't dominant Wilder rounds. No problem with the draw, but thought Fury edged it.
              Round 1 and round 11 imo were clear Wilder rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Round 1 and round 11 imo were clear Wilder rounds.
                I didn't think round 11 was a Wilder round at all. I'm not going to argue too much about round 1 as there wasn't much going on and if you had it for Wilder then fine.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  I didn't think round 11 was a Wilder round at all. I'm not going to argue too much about round 1 as there wasn't much going on and if you had it for Wilder then fine.
                  You need to watch round 11 then. And i scored it for Fury by a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post

Ok I wanna see if YOU people (so called non casual boxing fans) can come to some type of consensus or at least a large majority can.

Who won that fight? Wilder or Fury or was it truly a draw???... vote in poll then state your case in thread...

lets see if we have any real knowledge up in this mofo........

Poll to come... wachugot????

ok go........................
                    Surprised Wilder was able to let Reiss hold his arm up like that, being broken and all.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Surprised Wilder was able to let Reiss hold his arm up like that, being broken and all.
                      Umm guess you didn't read that all too well did ya?

Comment

Working...
                      X