Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Consensus Thread... According to YOU who won Wilder or Fury... and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know how you know Fury was ahead leading into the 12th round knockdown? Because everyone went berserk like "oh ****, he's really pulled this one out of his ass".

Felt like Chavez Jr - Martinez round 12 when Sergio hit the deck

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      You know how you know Fury was ahead leading into the 12th round knockdown? Because everyone went berserk like "oh ****, he's really pulled this one out of his ass".

Felt like Chavez Jr - Martinez round 12 when Sergio hit the deck
      Bro I was at the fight .... crazy **** is me and the dude in front of me said the same thing.... reminded us of JCCJR n Sesy Serg....hahhhaha

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        i had the same score as fat Dan, Wilder won a close fight just of the knockdowns

Comment

Fury won..........

Comment

Take the two knock out rounds out of the equation.

Now tell me, which rounds did Wilder win, or even look good to decent in?

That's right, none.

Maybe he squeaked by and won one here and there due to an inactive Fury.

Comment

I picked Wilder by KO but he just lost too many rounds even if you score the 9th and the 12th 10-8.

Comment

I picked Wilder by KO, put $ on him and thought Fury was coming back to stink the joint out for a paycheck, i also thought the guy was a big oaf who was overrated af.

i was wrong in every single way. Fury schooled him and made him look worse than an amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Fury won..........
                  Care to explain?

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                    Care to explain?
                    He was hitting Wilder flush and making him miss over and over again, He was in control of 90 percent of the fight controlling distance and tempo..

Comment

Anyone else care to opine.............really interested in anyone who thinks Wilder won................

Comment

Working...
                      X