Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Robbery was worse: GGG/Canelo I, or Wilder/Fury???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Fury didn't expose anything man, we all knew Wilder was all power and no skill
    Even Wilder knows that

Comment

Originally posted by Granath View Post
      Not even close.

GGG out-landed Canelo by 59 punches, including connecting on more punches in 10 of 12 rounds (3 rounds were within 2 punches).
      And Canelo landed more power punches despite throwing 100 less punches. This is basically what the 1st fight consisted of:

And despite Gennady landing "more" punches overall Canelo went to the club with no bruising, but Gennady looked like death after their 2nd fight.
      Originally posted by Granath View Post
      Fury out-landed Wilder by only 13 punches, including connecting more punches in 9 of 12 rounds (8 of those rounds were within 2 punches) and got knocked down twice.
      Fury dominated round by round. You really need to learn how to score boxing fights
      Last edited by Bjl12; 12-07-2018, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Ggg outworked and outlanded nelo but was accused of looking one dimensional against nelo. Nel o was said to look more skillful.
        Whilst fury outlanded wilder and made him look like an nfl player rather than boxer.
        So i d say fury was bigger robbery
        Last edited by hugh grant; 12-07-2018, 07:56 PM.

Comment

wilder-fury was ward-kovalev bad. ggg-canelo fights were just very generous to canelo. the wilder-ward fights were like wait you messed up on purpose bad

Comment

GGG/Canelo 1 was worst cuz it was was 1 sided Wilder/Fury was nearly 1 sided until the knock downs plus the early rounds

Comment

hands down fury/wilder! the ggg/canelo 1 you can argue that it could go both ways. i only gave it to ggg because he was the more busier/aggressor fighter but i wouldnt argue if someone else has canelo winning. the fury/wilder fight was a pure robbery. i had fury winning by a landslide. i had wilder winning 1 round.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                hands down fury/wilder! the ggg/canelo 1 you can argue that it could go both ways. i only gave it to ggg because he was the more busier/aggressor fighter but i wouldnt argue if someone else has canelo winning. the fury/wilder fight was a pure robbery. i had fury winning by a landslide. i had wilder winning 1 round.

LMAO.

I don't see how anyone could have given the nod to Canelo, but what really struck me was you have Fury round 9? I only gave Wilder 2 rounds but still surprised lol.

Comment

GGG as much as I admire him not once put the naturally smaller Canelo on his ass like Wilder did Tyson Fury twice.

Comment

Neither was a robbery
                    Robbery was
                    Trinidad vs de la Hoya
                    Whitaker vs Chavez sr

Comment

The first Canelo vs GGG fight was not a robbery. Canelo started off very well and finished strong. A draw in that fight was perfectly fair. Wilder scored two kd's but other than that was getting outboxed for 90% of the fight. That was a clear robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X