Old Trafford, Manchester is the spot for the rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
    But Fury retains the lineal belt.
    That's fine, I'm not bothered by that. Good for him, he showed a lot of heart. He deserves to have at least something to hold onto (other than Wilder in the clinch)

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
      Launching personal attacks on every forum member who doesn't agree with you sounds like YOU are the one who can't accept the loss.

Sure it was a draw, but don't forget Wilder keeps the belt. So who is REALLY walking away a loser?

Plz b safe

It wasn’t a draw

You are a disgrace

It was a fury win with a robbery to take away his win

Call it as it is and make the sport better, don’t be a biased fan

Have a good day

Comment

That's fine, I'm not bothered by that. Good for him, he showed a lot of heart. He deserves to have at least something to hold onto (other than Wilder in the clinch)
        This shows you are a big wilder fan and another nut hugger

You need to sort yourself out

Comment

Fury has said that he wants to fight only in the US....you guys would have to get him to change his mind on that idea.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            This shows you are a big wilder fan and another nut hugger

You need to sort yourself out

I'm hardly a Wilder fan, bud. Just calling it how it is. Fight was not a robbery. Move on your pathetic weasel. Wishing cancer and death upon people makes you a true piece of ****. Acting the way you are after a loss is sad to see. If you'd stay as classy as Fury was in defeat you and your boy would get a lot more respect.

Comment

I'm hardly a Wilder fan, bud. Just calling it how it is. Fight was not a robbery. Move on your pathetic weasel. Wishing cancer and death upon people makes you a true piece of ****. Acting the way you are after a loss is sad to see. If you'd stay as classy as Fury was in defeat you and your boy would get a lot more respect.
              Why does everyone keep saying Fury was defeated? It was a draw!

Comment

I thought I told you to log off and fk off ?

You already posted your anti English crap

You are a ****** and waste of space, your opinion is biased and you are worthless as a poster

You are truly pathetic for spreading fake news

You are a cancer and your Birth whore should have swallowed you

Ahh looks like you are Russian, explains your anti English bias and fake news

Reply back, I am done speaking to a low life like you, you are beneath me in life
                Last edited by lfc19titles; 12-02-2018, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
                  Why does everyone keep saying Fury was defeated? It was a draw!
                  It’s his agenda

He’s posting nothing but anti England posts and is also trying to re write boxing

He’s a troll who should be ignored, he knows fury won but is happy the British fighter got robbed

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                    No need for Wembley, spread out the love a bit.

80,000 seats for a boxing match.
                    Nah. Arsenal is where it is at.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      I thought I told you to log off and fk off ?

You already posted your anti English crap

You are a ****** and waste of space, your opinion is biased and you are worthless as a poster

You are truly pathetic for spreading fake news

You are a cancer and your Birth whore should have swallowed you

Oh wow you must feel so tough, big guy. Now go back to your fast-food job tomorrow and be depressed about the only fact, which is Tyson Fury does not have a championship belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X