No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
    The first knock down didn't appear to hurt him much. He was really off balance...That second knock down was BIG!
    He smacked his head on the canvas really hard on the second punch but the punch itself didn't seem that bad. I really question whether his lifestyle has ruined his ability to take punches off balance without being flash KO'd.

(Despite clearly winning the fight from a boxing perspective.)

Comment

• I wonder if Fury's depression will return after getting robbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        There's no way you can give Wilder more than 5 rounds. 5 is even pushing it.
        If wilder wins 5 rounds it’s a draw. Either way I like them both. Fury is the better fighter of the 2

Comment

• Paulie is right. This is an awful, awful robbery.

Comment

• 115 - 111 Fury. Totally gripping fight. Tyson rising was like the zombie apocalypse. I thought he was completely starched.

Comment

• Tyson won all day long despite 2 knockdowns , Wilder got schooled but worst of all he got lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
                Only six of us were right.
                I wonder how many would've changed their pick to DRAW once that final round was over though? so many of us called it just because boxing is so corrupt and especially in America

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  wilder was robbed. he won easily
                  Lololololol take your Wilder mask off

Comment

• Paulie about it to go off..

Comment

• Very good fight by fury! He showed skills in evasion but he is lacking in punching tools. Wilder needs to practice his combo game I was disappointed. A draw is fair because wilder kncoked him down hard and fury was evasive like a champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X