Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right call. Fury was having great exchanges. His right hand landed time and time again.

Wilder pulled it back with a flash knockdown and the great knockdown later in the fight.

Fury wins the rematch...if he avoids hitting the canvas.

Comment

• BAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA dude fury outboxed him really bad in spots, most of the fight actually.

It was a complete robbery. ****ed up

Comment

• Both of the biggest and best fights this year got completely ruined by blind / braindead / corrupt judges. Screw boxing, I'm going to start watching professional tiddlywinks or grass cutting instead. I am so ****ing mad.

Comment

• Terrible, terrible decision. Fury won fair and square. Honestly, that's the problem with not knocking out your opponent in boxing. Props to Wilder for the two knockdowns but on points the fight is entirely Fury's.

Comment

• haha that ****ing shade on AJ

Comment

• Wilder is a bum he got embarrassed badly against a guy with three years out. Pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                Very strange. Neither of those shots should have knocked Fury down to begin with, but he looked finished both times, then miraculously recovered. Too much coke?
                The first knock down didn't appear to hurt him much. He was really off balance...That second knock down was BIG!

Comment

• wtf is this, 115-111? wtf was that judge watching?

Comment

• ESPN and some other networks had Wilder winning 114-112 largely because of the 2 knock downs, the optics I guess. But I thought Fury outclassed and out boxed Wilder. With that being said, I am looking forward to the rematch much to Eddie Hearns frustration- LOL! I think in the rematch, Wilder will be more aggressive early but Fury will be much more confident, going 12 and tasting Wilders power. I have Fury winning rematch easier, he will be in better shape too. Great fight!

Comment

• Tyson clearly won and dominated the fight. Yes, he got knocked down twice. However, he was the effective aggressor, clean and effective puncher, ring General, and superior defense. Wilder won no more than 2-3 rounds max.

Comment

Working...
                      X