Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good win for Ortiz. I felt he couldve ended it sooner but Kauffman wasnt giving him a lot to work with

Comment

• What is Jake Paul doing in the ring ��

Comment

• Deserves a rematch against Wilder.

Comment

• Lennox Lewis was such a great fighter...

Comment

• People ripping Ortiz but many punchers have struggled to put away guys they should’ve KO’s early in the sport!

Remember folks, AJ needed 2 ref stoppages over his opponents(Klitschko, Takam)

Let’s all hope this made AJ want to fight him!

Comment

• jim gray is such a f4g lol always asking some gay ass instigating questions.

Comment

• Ortiz is a cool dude, he gets fluent in english will appear alot to american audience imo. but might be a lil too late for that.

Comment

• Lots of boxing experts who couldnt recognize what was going on in this fight. Ortiz could have stopped that dude whenever he wanted to.

Comment

• I thought Ortiz looked good and Kauffman did everything asked in giving Ortiz some solid work.

Stayed active, got 10 good rounds in, good job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      People ripping Ortiz but many punchers have struggled to put away guys they should’ve KO’s early in the sport!

Remember folks, AJ needed 2 ref stoppages over his opponents(Klitschko, Takam)

Let’s all hope this made AJ want to fight him!
                      You're comparing Klitschko and Takam to Travis Kauffman?? I think Ortiz looked good but don't get crazy.

Comment

Working...
                      X