No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
    Effective aggression? Not who acts like the bigger jackass..
    And that's it?

If it is, the answer is no, you don't know how to score a fight.

Comment

• Hell of a fight. I had it a draw or Wilder slightly.

The first 3 rounds could've been scored any way imaginable, so Fury could've got the nod too because he won 7 or 8 rounds and one or two others give him a decision.

Throw in 2 knockdowns and it's a lot of ways it could've been scored.

Fury fought his heart out. All time fighter imo. Wilder might be the hardest one punch guy in boxing history. No bull***** lol A real eraser

Note: He's never been in a fight where the opponent didn't touch the canvas at least once.

Comment

• That was one cracker of a fight!

Rematch please! I think a rematch would be similar to Wilder/Stiverne 2 with Wilder learning from his mistakes and finishing Fury off.

Nevertheless I tip my hat off to Fury, a performance like that following a battle with mental illness is amazing.

Ring ****zine, give Fury the Ring belt!

Comment

• Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
          Oh you could of just said
          Wilder lost 8 rounds : 8x9=72
          Wilder won 4 rounds: 10x4= 40
          72+40=112

Fury won 8 rounds : 10x8 = 80
          Fury lost 2 rounds : 9x2= 18
          Fury got knocked down in 2 rounds
          8x2=16

80+18+16 = 114

Fury wins 114-112

You got to spoon feed people on the interwebs bro. Lol
          I cant believe what ive seen in this last hour. Oh trust me I tried to tell him every which way. Then I've got another guy talking about my mom because of it! Haha these guys.

Comment

• WOW! Yes that was an amazing fight! Wilder and Fury both did great. They showed elite skills and a lot of heart. It was a very competitive fight, a rematch will have to happen.Respect to both of them for the class they showed too!

Comment

• Can we talk about Wilder power? dropped down to a career low weight probably lost some muscle how does he have such explosive power in his punch?

Is it Technique? genetics?

Comment

• That wasn't a controversial decisions that was a robbery. That was probably part of the deal, that no matter how bad Wilder destroyed him, that Wilder couldn't win by decision. And not only that, but I'm still confused why Fury was allowed to continue when he didn't make the 10 count. That is supposed to be a knock out. Yet the ref gave him extra time, let him stumble around, and after about 20-30 seconds, when Fury was able to stand up again, the ref restarted the action. Very odd.

No need for a rematch, Wilder humiliated him already. I would rather see a rematch with Ortiz. Ortiz was probably ahead on the scorecards for a while. That should be next. Wilder-Ortiz II. Fury did about as good as Berto did against Mayweather. No one wants to see a Floyd-Berto rematch because the fight was so lopsided. Same with this fight. The biggest fight in years and everyone who saw it, saw Wilder destroy him. And then saw it announced a draw. lmao. This is why boxing isn't more popular. When we do get two of the best fighting each other, one fighter dominates with two kd's and the judges ruin everyone's night with that robbery.

Comment

• Referee Jack Reiss did a hell of a job! Most Referee's would have counted Fury out. It was a good fight and I can't wait to see the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
                    That wasn't a controversial decisions that was a robbery. That was probably part of the deal, that no matter how bad Wilder destroyed him, that Wilder couldn't win by decision. And not only that, but I'm still confused why Fury was allowed to continue when he didn't make the 10 count. That is supposed to be a knock out. Yet the ref gave him extra time, let him stumble around, and after about 20-30 seconds, when Fury was able to stand up again, the ref restarted the action. Very odd.

No need for a rematch, Wilder humiliated him already. I would rather see a rematch with Ortiz. Ortiz was probably ahead on the scorecards for a while. That should be next. Wilder-Ortiz II. Fury did about as good as Berto did against Mayweather. No one wants to see a Floyd-Berto rematch because the fight was so lopsided. Same with this fight. The biggest fight in years and everyone who saw it, saw Wilder destroy him. And then saw it announced a draw. lmao. This is why boxing isn't more popular. When we do get two of the best fighting each other, one fighter dominates with two kd's and the judges ruin everyone's night with that robbery.
                    Nup prior to the KO Wilder was ahead on all 3 cards

Comment

• Ortiz is wondering why he only got a 10 count.

Comment

Working...
                      X