Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder v Fury Judges Scorecards

Comment

• Fight of the year...great card. Fury got robbed obviously...115-111 :rfl:. But I knew he would get robbed if it came to a decision and at the very least they didn't steal his 0...they set up the rematch. Fury boxed beautifully...Wilder was out-classed. But I have to hand it to him he managed to connect when he needed to and made my heart stop a couple of times...especially in the 12th...I literally stood up and screamed NOOOO (LOL). Fury totally amazed me when he got up and won the rest of the round...I thought he was out (so did Wilder) The judges disgust me.

I can't remember a better night of boxing.

Comment

• disgusting robbery. fury#1 heavyweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          What actually shocked me is that wilder looked to take the more damage after the fight. Had a more swollen face. Looked like a sparring sessions for Fury aside from the KD's
          Wow, nice avatar!

Comment

• Wilder sent Fury to the Afterlife and somehow Fury got up! Talk about the power of Jesus hahaha

Great ending! Definitely round of the year! Props to the ref for not stopping it.

I still gave it 114-112 to Fury. Hated the draw.

That 115-111 card for wilder is utter bs thou

Comment

• FFS! I had it 9-2-1 to Fury so basically 116-110. Clear winner. There shouldn't even be a rematch but of course there will be.

Bigger robbery than both GGG/Canelo fights.

Forever more it will be known that Fury took Wilder's '0' tonight.

Rematch should happen in the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                OK man, I'll bet that Fury stops him in the rematch. Punching behind the head is illegal and this was all staged to help Wilder avoid facing AJ. Fury will school Wilder in the rematch as planned so he doesn't get embarrassed by a KO loss to AJ. 11-115 Wilder??? Yeah, that wasn't pre-planned at all, smh.
                I think the fact that Fury wont have to have a camp based largely on losing tons of weight will help him in the rematch. I think he will keep his weight down and have an even better training camp for a rematch. Fury looked great tonight.

Comment

• If this were in the UK, they would've waved it off once Fury hit the canvas in the 12th. I think team Fury would best have the rematch in the States again lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing56 View Post
                    Fury is the best heavyweight today.

Been telling peeps for years. Years. Now the world is on notice.

WAR FURY! What a performance. What heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Two knockdowns equate for 4 winning rounds. So all Deontay had to do was win at least two more of them and the fight will be counted as a draw which it was.
                      Guess again.

Comment

Working...
                      X