Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
    He looks motivated and he and everybody knows he won
    Yeah but he didn't get the W tho and those bombs Wilder threw definitely not good for the chemical balance in his brain.

Someone should lookout for his drinking habit.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      It's arguable that it's a KO 12 for Wilder.

His 1 punch >>>>>>> Fury's 10000 pitty pats.
      not even, you can tell by the clock on the tv. wilder never learned any real skills because his power carried him far, but he got exposed bad

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        why fk him? hes never even done an interview?????????
        There have been so many shady decisions for Haymon fighters over the years. This was another.

Comment

• Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
          I had it 8-4 Fury, but with the 2 knockdowns, that's a draw.
          Now that Wilder scorecard was ridiculous & I'm still a huge Wilder fan.
          And how did Fury get up???
          114-112 isn't a draw

Comment

• I'd love to know what 7 or even 5 rounds Wilder won.

That was a shutout other than the knockdowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
              Wilder should have taken that AJ fight and have enough dough to retire with. Now, he will beg for AJ fight instead of Fury.
              Actually he just made extra cash with fury and can go fight aj WITH his belt and make more retirement money.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                I had it a draw after the last knockdown.
                A lot of people had Wilder winning.

I can't call it a robbery when half the boxing media scored ot for both.
                sounds like the ret-ard donald trump "a lot of people had wilder winnng" really who? some drooling moron? it was an easy fight to score and a clear win for fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                  Everyone take a minute to clap Jack ****ing Reiss. How many refs would have waved that off after that second knockdown. Fury looked lights out but Reiss gave a full count and gave him the chance to get back up, when he looked out of it.

World class refereeing
                  Yea we know who he was rooting for.

Comment

• Wow, I had that fight so wrong. I had the fighters so wrong. Fury was all class in and after the fight and Wilder looked like a rank amateur most of the night. I give Wilder credit for keeping at it and getting the KDs, but even more credit to Fury for somehow getting up. That dude is far better than I gave him credit for and I am angry and embarrassed as an American that he got ripped off the way he did. That fight was not a draw and it wasn't even close. I have never seen a fighter take a bad decision that graciously. I became more and more embarrassed as I heard the guy speak. Super classy. Fury will win the rematch by KO.

Comment

• Fury is the best heavyweight today.

Comment

Working...
                      X