No announcement yet.

Gvozdyk, Bivol, Beterbiev, Alvarez, who you ride with

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    he's reminds me of Usyk. Bivol with a bit more combos.

He's going to box. yes. classic straight forward boxer.

The problem is he has a hand and foot speed advantage on all the others.
    And he's smaller also. That's my problem. Those other guys can punch and his defense isn't that great. No denying he's the more skilled guy then the rest, isn't really an argument either with hand speed. His is the fastest but I feel like his tempo never changes because he throws a lot of one twos and it's always at the same pace.

It be dangerous especially since those other guys can box and I think they'll eventually get his timing down.

Maybe he'll change once he faces more dangerous fighters but watching him fight 4 times I feel like it's repeat performance each time.

Comment

Gvodz was losing on all cards on pts vs a 41 years old inactive fighter...

He gets eated alive by Alvarez... Beterbiev has no chin so he gets KOed by everyone in the division I think.

Comment

I'm riding with Bivol. He's the youngest and the fastest of the bunch. Beterbiev and Gvozdyk are a bit too chinny. Alvarez is average at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
          My heart says so, but my head goes with Beterbiev... He's so much more than just a power puncher, and nobody seems to have seen it yet...
          He is an all around good fighter with good fundamentals. But i see Alvarez coming out on top either way Bivol and Alvarez will be the final 2.

Comment

As a Ukrainian I will be rooting for gvozdyk but I think Bivol is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by FightLikeABroad View Post
              Gvodz was losing on all cards on pts vs a 41 years old inactive fighter...

He gets eated alive by Alvarez... Beterbiev has no chin so he gets KOed by everyone in the division I think.
              Gvozdyk was clearly getting the best of Stevenson and knocked him out; **** the scorecards.

Comment

Guess, the Nail is tops.
                He's faster than Bivol, smarter than Beterbiev and more cold-blooded than Alvarez.
                As for his chin - out of them four he was probably hit the hardest, and he ate their best shots.

Comment

beterviev not even a question ,bet for the chechen you will never lost

Comment

Originally posted by andinova View Post
                    beterviev not even a question ,bet for the chechen you will never lost
                    Except when you bet against the Ukrainian.

Comment

Bivol. He is a top favorite of mine along with GGG, Canelo, Inoue and Spence. He can box, punch and take a punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X