Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gvozdyk, Bivol, Beterbiev, Alvarez, who you ride with

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gvozdyk has shown that he's very beatable as have Alvarez and beterbiev. Bivol is the youngest and has the most potential and I think he would beat all three as of right now, nevermind in a year or two.

Comment

Shame on you, Beercules, fredo [!], g27region, GorillaDog, HandsofIron, HeadShots, John Locke, Johnston, pillowfists98, The Viper and Vegemil

Comment

Gvozdyk but Bivol and him are interchangeable IMO.

Comment

I like Beterbiev. I'm also high on Gvozdyk but he was walking into a lot of shots tonight. Bivol is also good but I'm not sold on him yet. With that being said, Alvarez beating Kovalev has accomplished the most.

Comment

beterbiev is the most overrated. he's got the worst resume. least pro experience. he's old, stiff and slow. His chin is also shaky. Let's not forget he got floored by 2 jobbers.

He can crush those cans though.

Comment

Can I like them all?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                his speed has reduced. his stamina is also non-existant at this point. His chin has also been deteriorated.

he's hit the point of no return at 35.

He won't be faster than his last fight. He won't get better stamina magically at this point either.

All of the above are favorites to beat him at this point. He just has a puncher's chance in the first 4 rd.

He did kinda fade in the first fight. I still think it's a 50/50 fight, especially if Kovalev trains properly.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  He did kinda fade in the first fight. I still think it's a 50/50 fight, especially if Kovalev trains properly.
                  dude, all Alvarez has to do is wear ear muffs for 4-5 rounds.

Turn it up in round 6. it's over for Kovalev.

Alvarez is durable enough to do that.

i'll take your 50/50 odds. you wanna bet cash on the fight?

Comment

Bivol too small and too straight forward. I feel like his fundamental on point but he doesnt deviate from it. I think he might need a new coach.

I would like beterbiev but he's not active enough for me but his power is real and the other guys defense isn't that great.

Gvodzyk seems like the most well rounded of them. Don't think too much of Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                      Bivol too small and too straight forward. I feel like his fundamental on point but he doesnt deviate from it. I think he might need a new coach.

I would like beterbiev but he's not active enough for me but his power is real and the other guys defense isn't that great.

Gvodzyk seems like the most well rounded of them. Don't think too much of Alvarez.

he's reminds me of Usyk. Bivol with a bit more combos.

He's going to box. yes. classic straight forward boxer.

The problem is he has a hand and foot speed advantage on all the others.

Comment

Working...
                      X