Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams Wins By Second-Round TKO On Wilder-Fury Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julian Williams Wins By Second-Round TKO On Wilder-Fury Card

LOS ANGELES Julian Williams was a late addition to the Deontay Wilder-Tyson Fury undercard. That didn't prevent him from making quick, easy work of Francisco Javier Castro. Philadelphia's Williams stopped Francisco Javier Castro in the second round of a scheduled eight-round middleweight match Saturday at Staples Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Speeds things up for the main event hopefully.

Comment

Soft Touch did what he was suppose to do!

Comment

Williams I don’t respect u fighting this bum with 9 losses to patch up that record. Put some comp in there.

Comment

Congratulations Breadman!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
            Williams I don’t respect u fighting this bum with 9 losses to patch up that record. Put some comp in there.
            They took the fight on short notice and weren’t able to secure anything better.

Fighting someone is better than not fighting at all.

Comment

Any link for streaming wilder vs fury? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                They took the fight on short notice and weren’t able to secure anything better.

Fighting someone is better than not fighting at all.
                Indeed. He picked up a last minute stay busy fight on the bottom of the undercard. Smart move, good to get a training camp in (however abbreviated) and the repetition of a fight. Good way to keep rust off. I'd rather a fighter do this than not fight at all. I have a feeling that J-Rock could care less about getting that original poster's respect...I sure don't.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                  Indeed. He picked up a last minute stay busy fight on the bottom of the undercard. Smart move, good to get a training camp in (however abbreviated) and the repetition of a fight. Good way to keep rust off. I'd rather a fighter do this than not fight at all. I have a feeling that J-Rock could care less about getting that original poster's respect...I sure don't.
                  Lol. Some of the posters on here amuse me for sure!

Comment

Working...
                  X