Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any offers sent to Golovkin made by Showtime/PBC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    ever think thats possible? hes also not a young, prime, fighter....which is what showtime seems to be in the business of mostly....
    Yep, Ortiz, Joyce, Rigondeaux, Pacquiao, Arreola and Guerrero coming out of retirement. All the young guys heading to PBC

Comment

Espinoza said he talked with Loeffler to show his interest. But the problem here is that Loeffler wants additional dates where ever GGG does. That's not happening with SHO as they are already locked in with the PBC. ESPN definitely will give him the dates he wants and DAZN will end up doing so as well IMO. And besides, if he signs with SHO, who will it to be fight? Charlo? GGG wants the Canelo trilogy and then you also have Andrade/Jacobs as belt holders at DAZN. Unless he plans on moving up to 168, that's the only way a move to SHO would make sense.

Comment

I doubt Loeffler would seriously entertain an offer from Showtime/PBC unless they were putting up crazy money. GGG and his team will try for that 3rd Canelo fight, can't do that while being tied down to Showtime

Comment

maybe showtime realized he was overhyped? maybe they think he lost twice to canelo(which history says he actually did...no matter what his fans insist)...
          Ur ****in crazy if you think G lost that first fight. FACT, it was a draw, no matter what canelo ****bois state

Comment

hes still chasing a canelo pay day, hes not going to sho

he already turned down charlo why would he go there?

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
              Ur ****in crazy if you think G lost that first fight. FACT, it was a draw, no matter what canelo ****bois state
              nah..im not crazy...and im not alone(just like all the ****bois that think golovkin wont the 2nd one right?)

but a draw is def fair

i think ****bois that say "golovkin won the first fight with the jab...and he won the 2nd fight too" are just as crazy as u think i am.....

Comment

I'm sure they've made offers, but they can't offer the kind of money that DAZN and ESPN can offer. Particularly DAZN.

Showtime can offer him one of these sucker deals, where they give him a $2M guaranteed purse with the "potential of making more if the PPV does well". Which is a deal only morons take cause the PPV market is dead and the only profitable PPV star, Canelo, basically left PPV. Whereas DAZN can likely offer him a big guaranteed contract.

Comment

lolol....they got 50 mil for AJ that they know they never gonna use cause AJ will never let that fight happen on american soil......so its there if the right guy is around
                  Doesn't need to be on American soil for them to make money.

but lets face it....golovkin thinks hes bigger than he is....prob wants a ridiculous deal....he saw canelos and he thinks hes better than canelo ...which hes not
                  It doesn't matter what you think of GGG. It matters what the two big pocketed networks who are thirsty for his services thinks he's worth and they seem interested in paying him a lot.
                  what would pbc do with him? put him against charlo? and then when golovkin gets beat then what?
                  First of all, lets see Charlo in there with a genuine middleweight before we start talking about him beating a top tier middleweight. A gimp, a former 154lber and GGG's sloppy seconds don't mean much.

oh golovkin will fight lara now? lol...thats funny...lara been wanting that fight for years but golovkin rather fight monroe, wade, stevens, geale etc....now all of the sudden a lara fight would be somethign he wants? hahaha
                  You ****king troll need to watch your mouth. You can't crap on GGG's opponents and then hype up Erislandy Lara as if he fought nothing but monsters in between the LOSSES to Hurd and Canelo. In between those two LOSSES Lara fought Terrell Gausha, Delvin Rodriguez, Yuri Foreman, Jan Zavack, Ishe Smith and Vanes Martirosyan. Are you kidding me? Those turds wouldn't combine to last 12 against GGG even if they fought him on the same night.
                  Last edited by yankees7448; 12-01-2018, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                    Doesn't need to be on American soil for them to make money.

It doesn't matter what you think of GGG. It matters what the two big pocketed networks who are thirsty for his services thinks he's worth and they seem interested in paying him a lot.

First of all, lets see Charlo in there with a genuine middleweight before we start talking about him beating a top tier middleweight. A gimp, a former 154lber and GGG's sloppy seconds don't mean much.

You ****king troll need to watch your mouth. You can't crap on GGG's opponents and then hype up Erislandy Lara as if he fought nothing but monsters in between the LOSSES to Hurd and Canelo. In between those two LOSSES Lara fought Terrell Gausha, Delvin Rodriguez, Yuri Foreman, Jan Zavack, Ishe Smith and Vanes Martirosyan. Are you kidding me? Those turds wouldn't combine to last 12 against GGG even if they fought him on the same night.
                    hahaha...i need to watch my mouth?

what are you gonna do about it?! lol

yup..golovkin may be worth more to the other networks that have more MW talent....to showtime hes virtually useless....because hes already dismissed 2 guys that they have(lara and charlo) as opponents publicly

hes virtually worthless to showtime...so thats the answer to the OPs question u dumbfock....

Comment

There are some killers on the PBC side of the street.

Too high risk, low reward for Golovkin I imagine.

Comment

Working...
                      X