Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any offers sent to Golovkin made by Showtime/PBC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t think PBC is in the running for a couple
    Reasons they don’t have any straps at 160 for Golovkin ( DAZN has them all ) ,the list of potential opponents for Gennady on PBC side probably Isn’t the way he wants to finish his career by fighting prime Charlos , Hurd maybe Lara he probably wouldn’t look impressive in any of those fights even if he won and most likely
    Loses to a couple of them and lastly whoever commits to Gennady has to commit to Loeffler and give him dates which outside of Gennady is rather lacklustre

I’ll predict he goes to ESPN , He gets to be on a large platform and He can fight Brand for a worthless strap and fight Zurdo down the road

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      My only point was that Canelo lost or drew at best in the first fight. I don't know anything about what offers Golovkin has been given or where he should go.
      yeah ok....draw....im fine with that....but the perception was golovkin was supposed to expose and demolish canelo....in a draw canelo actually won....he knew he could beat golovkin after that night....thats why it was pretty clear in the rematch who the better man was....canelo respected golovkin too much in the first match....

Comment

At this stage showtime simply cant compete with the others.

Comment

fans asked why golovkin wont fight lara for years

"he brings no money..no fans"

golovkin/charlo mentioned

golovkin fans "who has he beaten...whats he done to deserve a shot"....abel and tom "he brings no money or fans"

current day golovkin fans "how come showtime make no offer to golovkin...theres a bunch of good fights they can make against lara or charlo"

LOL....why you guys are considered the bigges clowns amongst interenet boxing fans

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            maybe showtime realized he was overhyped? maybe they think he lost twice to canelo(which history says he actually did...no matter what his fans insist)....and that his demands are greater than his worth?

ever think thats possible? hes also not a young, prime, fighter....which is what showtime seems to be in the business of mostly....

History says he lost twice? Last time I checked he drew the first fight and lost the second. The vast majority of the public both professional and media had him winning both. I have it 1-1 and I’m not interested in a third.
            GGG is the second biggest name in boxing even with the loss. They need to see who they can put him in the ring against before they sign him. He obviously isn’t generating canelo type money

Comment

fans asked why golovkin wont fight lara for years

"he brings no money..no fans"

golovkin/charlo mentioned

golovkin fans "who has he beaten...whats he done to deserve a shot"....abel and tom "he brings no money or fans"

current day golovkin fans "how come showtime make no offer to golovkin...theres a bunch of good fights they can make against lara or charlo"

LOL....why you guys are considered the bigges clowns amongst interenet boxing fans
              I do agree with this however it’s the same bs Floyd fans say. I know you like some floydie in your mouth curt

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                History says he lost twice? Last time I checked he drew the first fight and lost the second. The vast majority of the public both professional and media had him winning both. I have it 1-1 and I’m not interested in a third.
                GGG is the second biggest name in boxing even with the loss. They need to see who they can put him in the ring against before they sign him. He obviously isn’t generating canelo type money
                correct....1-0-1 for canelo...not 2-0...even though my opinion is canelo won the first

and i agree..i have little interest in a 3rd fight

golovkin isnt the 2nd biggest name...but hes prob 3rd...joshua still carries more weight than golovkin at this point imo

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  Don’t think PBC is in the running for a couple
                  Reasons they don’t have any straps at 160 for Golovkin ( DAZN has them all ) ,the list of potential opponents for Gennady on PBC side probably Isn’t the way he wants to finish his career by fighting prime Charlos , Hurd maybe Lara he probably wouldn’t look impressive in any of those fights even if he won and most likely
                  Loses to a couple of them and lastly whoever commits to Gennady has to commit to Loeffler and give him dates which outside of Gennady is rather lacklustre

I’ll predict he goes to ESPN , He gets to be on a large platform and He can fight Brand for a worthless strap and fight Zurdo down the road
                  agree

charlo and hurd are not good matchups for golovkin at this point in his career.....and those are the big type of fights showtime could offer

theres little reason for showtime to be in the golovkin mix...its that simple

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    I do agree with this however it’s the same bs Floyd fans say. I know you like some floydie in your mouth curt
                    who are you referring to in regards to floyd? who did he duck saying that money and fans were the reason?

please dont say margarito cause i will shut that down with articles and facts

Comment

correct....1-0-1 for canelo...not 2-0...even though my opinion is canelo won the first

and i agree..i have little interest in a 3rd fight

golovkin isnt the 2nd biggest name...but hes prob 3rd...joshua still carries more weight than golovkin at this point imo
                      who are you referring to in regards to floyd? who did he duck saying that money and fans were the reason?

please dont say margarito cause i will shut that down with articles and facts
                      I think GGG is a bigger name world wide. He has sold out in different parts of the world. There is a reason AJ just fights in England.

Floyd ducked a prime cotto saying himself he is from Puerto Rico no one knows where that is
                      He ducked a prime pac asking for testing when he never asked for testing before
                      He ducked martinez
                      Pwill
                      I’m missing some too because EVERY SINGLE FIGHTER HAS DUCKED SOMEONE but ignorant fan boys like you won’t admit it

GGG ducked ward

Pac ducked Raheem

See how that works
                      Real fan-me
                      Delusional fan boy - you

Comment

Working...
                      X