Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi: "TO STAY AT THE TOP YOUR DOPING, IF NOT YOU HAVE A CAREER LIKE ME"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy makes Conor Mcgregor look likeable lol.. He delivers the cringe every time

Comment

Paulie on roids would be a P4P beast lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
        Sit your stupid ass down.

Paulie isnt shiiit, and won't be remembered for much.

Average run of the mill fighter. Put up a poll to find out or shut up phagget.
        Wow tough guy acting like Marlon Brando in the Warerfront talking about you could have been a somebody

A run of the mil fighter doesn’t win multiple World Championships doesn’t have a long career fighting some of the best fighters in his era

I’m not saying Paulie is a ATG , HOF or a A class fighter but he wasn’t run of the mil like you suggest. You don’t accomplish what he did in the sport being run of mil . You have to be near the top of the sport

I know in your mind you’d have been a world beater and multiple weight class champ beating HOfers at will if only you started early but instead your probably flipping burgers because you never had a opportunity to show your greatness

The lowest level journey man would beat the sh.it out of you within a inch of your life .

But the truth is you talking like this shows you don’t know or appreciate sh.it about the sport

F.ucking Peasant

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          Paulie on roids would be a P4P beast lol?
          paulie on steriods will be considered self harm his frail body will break apart.

Comment

Originally posted by r_walken View Post
            wow tough guy acting like marlon brando in the warerfront talking about you could have been a somebody

a run of the mil fighter doesn’t win multiple world championships doesn’t have a long career fighting some of the best fighters in his era

i’m not saying paulie is a atg , hof or a a class fighter but he wasn’t run of the mil like you suggest. You don’t accomplish what he did in the sport being run of mil . You have to be near the top of the sport

i know in your mind you’d have been a world beater and multiple weight class champ beating hofers at will if only you started early but instead your probably flipping burgers because you never had a opportunity to show your greatness

the lowest level journey man would beat the sh.it out of you within a inch of your life .

But the truth is you talking like this shows you don’t know or appreciate sh.it about the sport

f.ucking peasant

lmfao!! Pwned

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
              Average boxing dude. If I would have had a career in boxing, at the start of a young age, it would be like his or slightly better.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                Wow and the award for the most delusional post of the day goes to you my Friend . This post rivals Jugganauts when he talks about the influence he thinks he has on the sport typing from his windowless basement ( That’s not a complement)

If you started early you’d be a 2 time World Champ that have accomplished and made more then 99.99% of professional fighters . And somehow this is a insult making it seem like everyone can do what Paulie did and they hand out World Champ straps like they hand out participation ribbons in elementary school. Give your head a shake man, It’s laughable that you honestly think you’d have a better career then Paulie if you started early

I seriously f.ucking doubt that you’d be the World Champ you seem to believe . You sound ******ed like those adults that say if i stuck with whatever sport I’d be a professional ( Newsflash you wouldnt) but i decided to smoke weed or chase girls or the scout missed my game when I scored 22 points in grade 7 pick up game
                The ignorance and stupidity of some of the casual fans who post here never ceases to amaze me.

Comment

Paulie showing shade at IV masker Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Ain't enough steroids in the world to give Paulie punch some pop
                    He broke both his hands multiple times which is actually why he had no pop

Comment

Paulie talks some crap sometimes. Shame, as a fighter I consider him an ATG. Read my previous post on him for more thoughts on his career. But I don't agree with him here

Comment

Working...
                      X