Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Backs Wilder To Win, But is Praying Tyson Fury Pulls it Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
    this bout is for the WBC BELT that has really always been the actual title for its origin. However, a mistake is a mistake and we all make them and in this case neither man is a unified anything or will be post fight.
    The unified champion as many of you know is the holder of all belts and in particular the coveted WBC crown.
    Tony Joshua fought and won the lineal crown if you wanna call it that when it was (and I will put it how it’s been stated by boxing authorities) “vacated” by the hero diddycoy. Having picked up the ibf en route and defended all three since I would give the edge in terms of being the champ to Tony Joshua. Deontay Wilder is definitely top boy in America and hopefully will remain such on Saturday. But what will be will be and one thing is for certain and fact, this fight will not determine a unified champion.
    Wtf is tony Joshua? And when did he beat fury to win the lineal title? Your post has so many questions to ask and very few answers

Comment

Bellew is a smart man, war Beyonce!

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
        This fight will damage boxing fury be dancing around like david brent wilder be pulling his arms back like hes about to fire and arrow about 3 punches a round til wilder knocks him out legit or a dive this fight is not gona be a good watch
        Let's all hope you are wrong on this one.

Comment

Yes .. a PRAYER is going to be needed....unfortunately he does not stand a prayers chance!!

Brace yourself for 41-0 with 40KOs!!

Comment

Surviving the first few rounds is absolutely not the key. Washington, szpilka, arreolA, Ortiz and several others survived a lot more than the first few rounds before they were KOd.

The longer it goes the Higher the risk of Wilder KO fUry.

Comment

I don't know why many British fans want Wilder to win but one thing I know is that Fury has more multinational fans following

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                Who’s that ho rubbing her ******* mang?

Alexandra Daddario.

Comment

Fury is getting stopped it wont be pretty

Comment

I don't agree with all of the people that say either Wilder KOs him early or else Fury wins a decision. I personally expect Fury to look very good and pile up rounds against Wilder until he makes a mistake at some point and is clipped.
                    It's not a matter of me hyping Wilder. It's that I don't fully believe in Fury. He is very very good but he's got a habit of getting sloppy.

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
                      I don't know why many British fans want Wilder to win but one thing I know is that Fury has more multinational fans following
                      Only the cucks...seems like they can identify more with the bbc then their fellow whiteboy lol... But seriously I think its a traveler thing, seems they dont like em over there.

Comment

Working...
                      X