Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder gets in Radio Rahim's face during heated interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am i the only one who didn't understand wtf were they talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      No. Why is Wilder yelling about his people at Fury?
      Got ya good point.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        that's the whole point of the interview. of course raheem knows but he wants wilder to explain it to the viewers since wilder was the one who said it. if wilder is gonna get all emotional over that then he should have never brought it up in the first place! hEEEELLLLLLooOOOOOOO!!!!
        It's something that NO ONE should have to explain.

When I said "someone who should know better", by better I meant Radio Raheem should know better than to ask that question when it is self explanatory.

It was baiting just as Wilder said, an attempt to get a volatile quote out something everyone already knows about and can attest to the veracity of.

Who the fuque doesn't know his people have been fighting 400 years?

No one asked Tyson about his people fighting for 200 years, and rightfully so since everyone knows the travails of The Travellers.

It's like asking a person who everyone knows was assaulted what they mean by saying they got into an altercation.

Comment

Either Roid RAge or Fury is getting under his skin

Comment

if people ever wanted to know why wilder isn't popular and doesn't have endorsements, let that video be exhibit A... or maybe it's T. i've lost count.

smh.

Comment

Fury got that fool shook!

He is even going off at Radio Rahim the nicest guy in boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                It's something that NO ONE should have to explain.

When I said "someone who should know better", by better I meant Radio Raheem should know better than to ask that question when it is self explanatory.

It was baiting just as Wilder said, an attempt to get a volatile quote out something everyone already knows about and can attest to the veracity of.

Who the fuque doesn't know his people have been fighting 400 years?

No one asked Tyson about his people fighting for 200 years, and rightfully so since everyone knows the travails of The Travellers.

It's like asking a person who everyone knows was assaulted what they mean by saying they got into an altercation.
                come on man. Raheem is a reporter. he has to ask the questions as a neutral observer.

comments like yours, and behaviour like wilder's is part of why black people have a hard time winning the anti-racism PR battle. seriously, if there truly is a struggle, are you going to win people over to your side simply by screaming "there's a struggle, but i'm not going to tell you what it is!!!"???

Comment

Got a feeling Fury will get that K.O win!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    He's been watching Black Panther.
                    He's a disgrace and wont win, this proves it. Never witnessed a more annoying champion at Heavyweight. He's the reason why other countries think were all dumb hood rats, its a shame.

Comment

Angry because he had to resort to blowing entire fire departments in order to get the word out about this fight no one knows about.

Comment

Working...
                      X