Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson is 0-5 in his real tests(Teddy Atlas)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson is 0-5 in his real tests(Teddy Atlas)

Does Teddy have valid points????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wCZY_vW860
    Teddy is right....the truth hurts.....deal with it........
    48.00%
    Teddy is hating/sour grapes/still has a grudge........mike is great!
    52.00%

im a real big tyson fan but i cant even lie.. he knocked out a bunch of b level guys. that does not mean he doesnt have skills! i see mike's resume similar to triple g. the comp wasnt all that good but both of those guys have tremendous skills.

Comment

Atlas loves to sh^t on Tyson like few other things he enjoys in his life. But I mean the harsh reality in boxing is most guys fail in their "real fights" when the perimeters Atlas has put on Tyson are put on every other fighter. Guys runover the guys who are basically asking to be ran over & they get runover quite often when they fight guys who give them too much resistance. Thats just sorta how boxing works.

When I look at boxrec records with the points on you see this over & over again. There are guys who can't beat mfers with 25+ points. There are guys who can't beat mfers with 50+ points. There are guys who can't beat mfers with 100+ points. There are legit top 10 guys who can't beat mfers with 500+ points. And there are guys close to being HOF guys or HOF guys who can't beat mfers with 1,000+ points. And few cats land at the top for any part of there career surpassing all those level of guys & the reality was Tyson was one of those mfers despite how quickly he fell apart. Lotsa mfers fall apart in boxing doe. Ray Mancini never won a fight past the age of 22 iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        im a real big tyson fan but i cant even lie.. he knocked out a bunch of b level guys. that does not mean he doesnt have skills! i see mike's resume similar to triple g. the comp wasnt all that good but both of those guys have tremendous skills.
        say it ain't so.............mike was awesome man....

Comment

Comment

this beef is so old, it's jerky

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
              say it ain't so.............mike was awesome man....
              he is, and im always gonna be a fan and respect him as a fighter. but you look at his resume and its nothing but a bunch of no namers. but like i said, that doesnt mean he's not good.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                since when is michael sphinks b level?

Comment

Atlas just don’t like Tyson for some reason.

Comment

Teddy obviously has an agenda.

Regardless of what you think of the quality of Mike's opposition, Atlas implies that Mike only faced adversity in his losses, which is false. There were more than a few opponents that gave Tyson adversity in his wins and, even in his losses, Mike only quit in Holyfield II, but he kept fighting even when his opponents were giving him the business.

It's a blatant misrepresentation of the facts.

Comment

Working...
                    X