Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ASKED Jermall Charlo IF HE WOULD DO HAIR SAMPLE AND HE BLOCKED ME! LMFAO #LINESONLY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
    OP is a grown ass man using social media like a woman
    You do realize a forum is a form of social media right. lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Canelo is the one that cheated don’t forget that lol
      Avoiding testing is cheating too isn't it? Every other sport punishes athletes that skip tests.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        What does Canelo have to do with Charlo Missing his DRUG TEST?

What does Canelo have to do with CHARLO BLOCKING ME FOR SUGGESTING HIM TO DO HAIR SAMPLE?

What does Canelo have to do with CHARLO REPORTING MY TWEET AS BULLYING?HARRASSMENTS?

LOL I bet you think Canelo pushed that block button on Charlo twitter account huh Canelo reported my tweet as bullying too huh, canelo kidnapped charlo and that why charlo couldnt test too huh lmfao.

My lil half and half cubano homie......
        What do you mean what does canelo have to do with it?

You mentioned canelo in your tweet to him

Comment

Lines only...

Comment

Charlo was on twitter bashing Canelo and defending him missing his drug test,

EDIT: lmfao my twitter account is temporarily blocked now, for bullying/harrasment poor charlo didnt like that hair samples suggestion lmfao.

LMFAO

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING CHARLO?????
            How many boxers give hair samples? It's funny how you and other idiots in this thread bash a fighter who has never failed a drug test yet give another boxer a pass for failing one lol. Typical agendas on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              How many boxers give hair samples? It's funny how you and other idiots in this thread bash a fighter who has never failed a drug test yet give another boxer a pass for failing one lol. Typical agendas on this site.
              Missing a test is a FAILED TEST!

Comment

Missing a test is a FAILED TEST!
                Actually it is not. Hence, three missed tests constitutes a failed test. And in this case they were in LA doing the FOX presser for their schedule in the first quarter of 19. Their mistake was not having anyone on their team let VADA or WBC know ahead of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  What do you mean what does canelo have to do with it?

You mentioned canelo in your tweet to him
                  Mention Canelo only in the aspect of pushing testing to the next level, since charlo was bashing canelo for a failed test but was downplaying his MISSED TEST! A Missed test is a FAILED TEST! You brought up Canelo as a way to deflect, why?

My lil half breed cubano homie keep it real playa? you dont have to wear those fubu jerseys no more lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Avoiding testing is cheating too isn't it? Every other sport punishes athletes that skip tests.
                    Avoiding is a cheating I agree especially when the fighter has been suspect for a minute but why are you so willing to say they are cheats and not giving them the benefit of the doubt as maybe being forgetful? You were convinced that Saunders and Canelo were 100% innocent after testing positive.

Answer these two questions honestly.

Is it possible that you are biased?

If the Charlo's tested for what Canelo and Saunders did and both Canelo and Saunders "forgot" about their tests would you exonerate the Charlo's and say Canelo and Saunders are guilty?

I'm going to guess that you wouldn't and you pick and chose based on favoritism/agendas. Hence why no fighter you dislike has ever won a close fight and has ducked every fight and every fighter you like has never ever ever cheated or has never ducked or prolonged a fight from happening.

I believe the Charlo's are cheats just as Canelo and Saunders are for what that's worth. They are all guilty of breaking rules.

Comment

Great work @ !WAR MIKEY GARCIA!

You're doing what's right & you're quest to seek the truth on behalf of boxing fans who want a clean sport should be applauded.
                      Asking if they would submit to a hair test is a fair question.

According to the WBC rules : a missed test could be punishable by a suspension , removal of a title eliminator spot , stripping of a title or removal from the rankings. 2 missed tests in a 12 month period is considered an automatic negative test. Both Charlo bros have 1 already.
                      If they have nothing to hide , then why did they hide when VADA was knocking at their door?

Comment

Working...
                      X