Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: Charlo is Worried About Me, He's Mentally Done!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Them Charla Sisters is going to get beat up fluucking with Hurd. Easy work. Tell them Lion Cubs to go sit down.

Comment

What is he talking about?

Comment

I was disappointed when Lara lost to Hurd at first. But Lara went in with the wrong strategy. If he would have fought his normal fight he would have won. But Hurd deserved it he came in and did what he had to do to get the victory. I'm looking forward to him and Charlo fighting next!

Comment

Charlo's perform better when their opponents talk mess.
          Just ask Julian Williams and Erickson Lubin.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            Charlo's perform better when their opponents talk mess.
            Just ask Julian Williams and Erickson Lubin.
            oooo scary stuff

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              I was disappointed when Lara lost to Hurd at first. But Lara went in with the wrong strategy. If he would have fought his normal fight he would have won. But Hurd deserved it he came in and did what he had to do to get the victory. I'm looking forward to him and Charlo fighting next!
              I respect your opinion but I disagree with it. Lara is no dummy, I think he was aware of what happened to Harrison and Trout when they tried to use their mobility against Hurd, he walked them down and broke them physically. Lara is much more skilled than those two but Lara is getting older and something tells me he knew his wheels wouldn't have lasted him the 12 moving away from Hurd. He decided his best chance to win was to stay in the pocket and use crisp power shots to beat Swift. It almost worked but he got physically punished in the process and dropped that last round. It was razor close but I had Hurd narrowly winning.

Comment

Jermell is scared. That is why he has been practically begging Turd to fight him for the last two years. And why Turd keeps coming up with excuses. Turd is the one who is done mentally. He is shook.

He thought he could just stand there and impose his size on anyone. Then Lara stood right in front of him and slugged it out for the whole 12 rounds. It destroyed Turd mentally. He is afraid to rematch an old man. The WBA even ordered a mandatory rematch, but Turd paid them his entire purse from Lara to get them to rescind their order. He is out there paying people hundreds of thousands of dollars to get out of fights.

Turd is running scared. His days of fighting top opposition is over. It lasted one fight. Now it is back to pub fighters and clerks at Home Depot. That is why this fight is on Wilder's undercard. Because both Showtime and Fox (including FS1) told Al they wouldn't air the fight, let alone pay for it.

Comment

Hurd aint proved shnizzzt

Hurd aint the least bit "Swift". Why steal a nickname from Danny Garcia? DG aint never been 'swift' in his life. Tells me both are borderline ******ed.

So Hurd beats a ninety-five year old Lara. Lara too old to run, so he finally had to sling those weak, tired dogz. Like BHop finally started to really swing when he jumped to LHeavy. Stole from us for a decade EZ.

Charlo aint 'fraid. He's too busy trying to out-drink his brother. Hurd better try him now, cuzz after the division puts some hard, hard miles on him in his next fights, nobody will want to see him fight besides his bow-legged Auntie Bertha down Missisip way.

Comment

Hurd has a very strong 'will power'.

He beats you mentally.

Comment

Say what you want about the skill level or style that Hurd possesses, but the guy has an amazing chin, very high workrate, and tremendous willpower. It doesn’t matter how many rounds he’s lost or if the fight isn’t going his way. He still comes at you. Round after round. Sometimes, that’s all you need to overcome skills.

He beats everyone at 154 and he would hold his own against the very best at 160. Might not beat everyone at 160, but he’ll trouble everyone for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X