VADA: Tom Loeffler’s tweets regarding Golovkin/Alvarez testing are not correct

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    as usuall tom was talking nonsense. ..
    I knew something was up when fans were blowing up his Twitter for details and clarification and he refused to respond. And now the normally very active tweeter is dead silent. Loeffler out hiding in the same rock GGG is under

Comment

Hardly surprising. Team GGG are a bunch of sore losers.

Comment

I aint tripping off this dude he played himself so much only fanboys take this clown serious.

Comment

Why is Loeffler not mentioning the reconstructive surgery g had on his face? I agree with Loeffler on this though, why would anyone want to test someone who literally just had their face rearranged? How would anyone even test g that soon after the fight??? g's eyes were both swollen shut for two weeks after the fight. Asking a blind man to pee in a cup. lol.

g might have made a fortune fighting Canelo, but was it worth the irreversible brain damage he suffered?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Sorry, man - you gonna use replies to my posts as a platform for your weird rants about everything Golovkin, I'm gonna put you on ignore... what exactly you trying to achieve with that anyway?

The post fight testing - like I say - cool, it seemed unlikely that there hadn't been post fight testing, I was just curious why they would then order additional tests. For some reason you seem to treat genuine curiosity and questions as some kind of attack upon you or Canelo or something...

The stuff about Sanchez - well, I could go through and explain everything he said in a way that's slightly different to the way you've interpreted it - suffice to say that in round 7 Golovkin may well have been losing in Sanchez' eyes (or maybe Abel simply wanted to light a fire under his ass) but that doesn't mean he thought he lost the whole fight. Nor does saying 'I can't complain about the result'. **** - I do that **** all the time with Ms Koba - saying something non-controversial without actually either agreeing or telling a direct lie. Nor do bruises (I don't believe there were any breaks) determine who won a fight. Only the judges do that and they decided in favour of Canelo - though that doesn't somehow remove anyone's right to disagree.

Anyways. There's no point to this. Like I say - you want to carry on with your weird obsession you go right ahead, but you do it in answer to my posts I'm just gonna stick you on ignore.

Sanchez admitted on spanish network the night of the fight that he felt Canelo won.

More specifically he said they "needed the last three rounds to win but Canelo did not let us".

Starts at 4:00

https://youtu.be/Sz9UHi80vcQ

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              This whole drug testing stuff is a **** show and I'm at the point where I really don't care anymore. Four sanctioning bodies and they can't come together with a plan to make sure every fighter in the top 20 are tested??? I'm at the point where you either gotta test them all or don't test anyone.
              Yeah good point. I care that they are tested but its so fuvcked up it's a joke..

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Yeah good point. I care that they are tested but its so fuvcked up it's a joke..
                Every fighter should follow in Canelo's footsteps and get on VADA's year round testing.

Comment

Can Loeffler please just move on. Canelo won. He really did. Was tested year round and after the fight.

Move on sore loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
                    Sanchez admitted on spanish network the night of the fight that he felt Canelo won.

More specifically he said they "needed the last three rounds to win but Canelo did not let us".

Starts at 4:00

https://youtu.be/Sz9UHi80vcQ
                    Been a few things he said that are open to interpretation -like 'Golovkin didn't do enough to win convincingly' which have been taken to mean he thought he lost even though that isn't actually what he said. He's a bit slippery like that is Abel - that 'convincingly' can actually change the whole meaning of the statement depending on how you see it.

My Spanish isn't good enough to get the nuance of what he Sanchez says in that interview and say whether it can be interpreted differently so it's better address that to a Spanish speaker, but if he said unambiguously that Canelo won I've no issue with that - I was merely addressing the quotes Dunny kept repeating, which do not necessary tell the story he's selling - perhaps he should change his quotes to the Spanish version?

Either way, it's moot. I put the dude on ignore now anyway. Listen, I don't care how other people saw the fight - everyone's entitled to an opinion, but I also don't like having to wade through paragraph after paragraph of pointless vitriol in answer to my every post, just to find the odd snippet of useful information.
                    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-21-2018, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
                      Every fighter should follow in Canelo's footsteps and get on VADA's year round testing.
                      Better yet go with the advanced testing..

Comment

Working...
                      X