No announcement yet.

VADA: Tom Loeffler’s tweets regarding Golovkin/Alvarez testing are not correct

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    Awful? He was fighting a younger, faster opponent who could beat him to the punch... he fought a textbook back foot fight, circling backwards without ever really giving up center ring or going to the ropes for any length of time. Outlanded Canelo and looked to kinda stun him for a short spell. I ain't really fussing about the result - what's done is done, but if that's 'fighting awfully' you must think GGG is hella more capable than I do.

That said, bringing this up now ain't a good look for Loeffler really, pointless and through the wrong channels - not only that but he either misunderstood who requested the test or understood and tried to make it appear that the blame lay elsewhere than it did... neither of which paints a good picture.
    Don't get me wrong.

GGG proved he wasn't this one trick pony many thought he was.

Hell, his boxing off the back foot was damn near brilliant at times.

But, it was losing rounds.

And when you put on top of it all the stink that was made by G about Canelo fighting that way the first fight, only to have Saul bring the kitchen sink in the second fight...

Tactically, it was the worse thing G could have done.

It WAS awful.

And yes, talking about these other things don't help.

It's like the guy in the schoolyard who everyone saw get his arse kicked fair and square complaining about an imaginary suckerpunch.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Also proved exactly what I told you that Canelo was tested immediately after the fight. He passed every VADA tested before and after the fight. Idiots were saying Canelo went a week without being tested after the fight. BS Nevada, WBC and VADA all require a drug test on fight night. There is nothing more that needs to be explained Loeffler did what he has been doing since the moment Canelo broke GGG's face and took his manhood and his belts...which is crying, excuse making, throwing out accusations and conspiracy theories all to try and explain away why GGG lost. Meanwhile GGG running out the ring without doing interviews like a bytch showing disrespect to fans, media and the sport. The only 1 in that entire camp that acted like a man was Able Sanchez.

GGG's loud mouth trainer was caught telling GGG he was losing the fight on camera then doubled down and told every reporter after the fight that he didn't think GGG won the fight and that the judges did a good job and that he can't argue their decision. Then said that Canelo was vindicated and that we have to believe his story because he took and passed all the tests and performed great. It's time for GGG fans and especially Tom Loeffler to listen GGG's trainer and admit and accept the fact that he lost. And the most shady part here is that we now know GGG is not and has NEVER been in year long VADA testing and specifically opted out of VADA immediately after the fight. Why the phuk ain't GGG doing drug testing?

Sorry, man - you gonna use replies to my posts as a platform for your weird rants about everything Golovkin, I'm gonna put you on ignore... what exactly you trying to achieve with that anyway?

The post fight testing - like I say - cool, it seemed unlikely that there hadn't been post fight testing, I was just curious why they would then order additional tests. For some reason you seem to treat genuine curiosity and questions as some kind of attack upon you or Canelo or something...

The stuff about Sanchez - well, I could go through and explain everything he said in a way that's slightly different to the way you've interpreted it - suffice to say that in round 7 Golovkin may well have been losing in Sanchez' eyes (or maybe Abel simply wanted to light a fire under his ass) but that doesn't mean he thought he lost the whole fight. Nor does saying 'I can't complain about the result'. **** - I do that **** all the time with Ms Koba - saying something non-controversial without actually either agreeing or telling a direct lie. Nor do bruises (I don't believe there were any breaks) determine who won a fight. Only the judges do that and they decided in favour of Canelo - though that doesn't somehow remove anyone's right to disagree.

Anyways. There's no point to this. Like I say - you want to carry on with your weird obsession you go right ahead, but you do it in answer to my posts I'm just gonna stick you on ignore.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-20-2018, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        Don't get me wrong.

GGG proved he wasn't this one trick pony many thought he was.

Hell, his boxing off the back foot was damn near brilliant at times.

But, it was losing rounds.

And when you put on top of it all the stink that was made by G about Canelo fighting that way the first fight, only to have Saul bring the kitchen sink in the second fight...

Tactically, it was the worse thing G could have done.

It WAS awful.

And yes, talking about these other things don't help.

It's like the guy in the schoolyard who everyone saw get his arse kicked fair and square complaining about an imaginary suckerpunch.
        That I would have to agree with. Fights shouldn't be scored on what a fighter says they are going to do (imagine if we penalised a fighter for failing to knock there opponent out after brashly declaring that's what they were going to do ), but given the pre-fight animosity and smack talk that was bound to be a factor, and if it was a deliberate strategy on GGGs part it backfired badly.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          I said it when it came out that loeffler was full of shyt. It was obvious he was on some late night drunk tweeting shyt and it backfired. Immediately roasted by fans on Twitter because the holes in his story. Raised red flags because on himself and GGG because VADA testing is supposed to be...random meaning no fighters or promoters know when they come let alone schedule it. So he basically accused himself of cheating by knowing when the random test is happening. And now VADA forced to respond and make him look bad, like a liar and sore loser they also exposed one nugget. That canelo is still in year round VADA testing while GGG has opted out of VADA. So he's not being tested at all and has never been in true year round testing. Nothing shady about that at all LMAO
          Just to clear things up they were in two separate VADA programs. Canelo.in the Clean Boxing Program and Golovkin.in a more stringent version of it.

BOXINGSCENE ARCHIVE
          Boxing Articles
          Boxing Breaking News
          Boxing World News
          Boxing Interviews
          Boxing Press Release
          Boxing Results
          ADVERTISEMENT
          Updated at 09:34 AM EDT, Wed May 23, 2018 Read More By : Keith Idec

Golovkin Signs Up for Advanced VADA Testing, Will Start Soon
          By Keith Idec
          NEWARK, New Jersey – Gennady Golovkin followed through on his recent pledge to submit to even more stringent testing by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association.
          Golovkin participated in random blood and urine testing by VADA from early February through his second-round knockout of Vanes Martirosyan on May 5 as part of the WBC’s Clean Boxing Program.
          Trainer Abel Sanchez estimated two days before Golovkin beat Martirosyan that Golovkin had been tested 10 times for performance-enhancing drugs during that three-month period.

To further demonstrate his commitment to proving he is a clean fighter, Golovkin has reached an agreement with VADA to be tested even more often than if he only were enrolled in the Clean Boxing Program.
          “He was tested through his fight May 5 and we enrolled this week to continue testing to his next fight,” Tom Loeffler, Golovkin’s promoter, told BoxingScene.com on Tuesday. “We inquired last week and then I just sent the confirming email today to VADA. So they’re gonna start probably as soon as he gets back to L.A. with his testing.”

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Just to clear things up they were in two separate VADA programs. Canelo.in the Clean Boxing Program and Golovkin.in a more stringent version of it.

BOXINGSCENE ARCHIVE
            Boxing Articles
            Boxing Breaking News
            Boxing World News
            Boxing Interviews
            Boxing Press Release
            Boxing Results
            ADVERTISEMENT

By Keith Idec
            NEWARK, New Jersey – Gennady Golovkin followed through on his recent pledge to submit to even more stringent testing by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association.
            Golovkin participated in random blood and urine testing by VADA from early February through his second-round knockout of Vanes Martirosyan on May 5 as part of the WBC’s Clean Boxing Program.
            Trainer Abel Sanchez estimated two days before Golovkin beat Martirosyan that Golovkin had been tested 10 times for performance-enhancing drugs during that three-month period.

To further demonstrate his commitment to proving he is a clean fighter, Golovkin has reached an agreement with VADA to be tested even more often than if he only were enrolled in the Clean Boxing Program.
            “He was tested through his fight May 5 and we enrolled this week to continue testing to his next fight,” Tom Loeffler, Golovkin’s promoter, told BoxingScene.com on Tuesday. “We inquired last week and then I just sent the confirming email today to VADA. So they’re gonna start probably as soon as he gets back to L.A. with his testing.”
            This whole drug testing stuff is a **** show and I'm at the point where I really don't care anymore. Four sanctioning bodies and they can't come together with a plan to make sure every fighter in the top 20 are tested??? I'm at the point where you either gotta test them all or don't test anyone.

Comment

That I would have to agree with. Fights shouldn't be scored on what a fighter says they are going to do (imagine if we penalised a fighter for failing to knock there opponent out after brashly declaring that's what they were going to do ), but given the pre-fight animosity and smack talk that was bound to be a factor, and if it was a deliberate strategy on GGGs part it backfired badly.
              Exactly!

But the first fight was so big. And such a fuss was made about the way Canelo fought the first fight, G and Abel actually took some options out of the judges hands.

Judges are human, they read newspapers and watch sportcenter.

Such a fuss was made about Canelo being on the back foot the first fight, this even when he landed more powershots.

Now, here they are seeing Saul on the front fought still delivering more of the cleaner harder powershots.

Too much to overcome unless G turns into Ali or Holmes with his stick and move...and it was brilliant but not THAT brilliant.

G did it to himself really.

Comment

Sorry, man - you gonna use replies to my posts as a platform for your weird rants about everything Golovkin, I'm gonna put you on ignore... what exactly you trying to achieve with that anyway?

The post fight testing - like I say - cool, it seemed unlikely that there hadn't been post fight testing, I was just curious why they would then order additional tests. For some reason you seem to treat genuine curiosity and questions as some kind of attack upon you or Canelo or something...

The stuff about Sanchez - well, I could go through and explain everything he said in a way that's slightly different to the way you've interpreted it - suffice to say that in round 7 Golovkin may well have been losing in Sanchez' eyes (or maybe Abel simply wanted to light a fire under his ass) but that doesn't mean he thought he lost the whole fight. Nor does saying 'I can't complain about the result'. **** - I do that **** all the time with Ms Koba - saying something non-controversial without actually either agreeing or telling a direct lie. Nor do bruises (I don't believe there were any breaks) determine who won a fight. Only the judges do that and they decided in favour of Canelo - though that doesn't somehow remove anyone's right to disagree.

Anyways. There's no point to this. Like I say - you want to carry on with your weird obsession you go right ahead, but you do it in answer to my posts I'm just gonna stick you on ignore.
                Dude you take everything team GGG throws out there and treats it as fact and even when VADA just exposed Loeffler you still giving him the benefit of the doubt on some maybe he was just confused shyt. When he flat out lied and threw some petty bogus conspiracy that Canelo and VADA were working together to hide a dirty test 1 week after the fight. That's what Loeffler did which is consistent to the cry baby, excuse making, accusations that he and fanboys like you have been making for GGG ever since he got his face broken and his belts taken from him. As for Sanchez let's see exactly what he said AFTER the fight after he was already caught on camera telling GGG he was losing in the 8th round after he spent 6 rounds straight yelling at GGG for backing up, not fighting back, telling him almost every round you lost that round. But ok you don't want to buy it because you a GGG fanboy maybe he was just in the heat of the battle right. Well after the fight Sanchez did like 100 interviews with every media hell he had to do all the talking because GGG was too busy running out the ring in tears pulling a broner and hid in the locker room. But here are some highlights direct quotes, video and transcripts from Sanchez who doubled down and let the entire world know he didn't think GGG won nor that there judges were corrupt or shady.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

His own trainer was caught telling GGG he losing the fight in the 8th round then spent hours after the fight doubling down telling reporters that he couldn't argue the judges decision and that GGG didn't win and still you crying refusing to accept the truth. lol

GGG trainer Able Sanchez answer when directly asked was why GGG was backing up from Canelo after they demanded Mexican Style talk and was that the game plan you had.

“I wanted Golovkin to fight Canelo. If Canelo was gonna stand in the middle of the ring, I wanted him to fight Canelo. He decided it was better to do the things that he did." - Able Sanchez

Asked a follow up on why he did that

“If I start to make excuses about Golovkin, then I’m taking away from the victory of Canelo, and that’s ridiculous. We as coaches can only coach them and do the best we can in the gym and have a game plan. When we get in there, they see things that maybe are better for them. We can’t force them to do something they don’t want to do." - Able Sanchez

But you right Sanchez was lying during the fight and lying after the fight he's just a GGG "hater".

Or he's telling you EXACTLY why GGG lost and it's not because conspiracy VADA theories, hand wraps, judges robbing him or any other BS GGG fans and Loeffler keeps peddling. His trainer yelled at him to stop backing up, his trainer told the world he would throw more body shots he didn't do either in the rematch all he wanted to do was jab and get away from Mexican Style he let the little fighter walk him down mangle his face. Loeffler got caught red handed at his most pettiest sore loser form and VADA exposed the world to what GGG's team really is.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post

BOXINGSCENE ARCHIVE
                  Boxing Articles
                  Boxing Breaking News
                  Boxing World News
                  Boxing Interviews
                  Boxing Press Release
                  Boxing Results
                  ADVERTISEMENT

By Keith Idec

No that's a lie Canelo signed up for year round VADA testing which we found out this summer after he did that GGG has NEVER been enrolled in. He's in the WBC clean boxing program which is NOT the same or as strict as VADA year round testing. He signed up for MORE VADA testing because in GGG's camp to cry about testing it exposed the loop holes in the time when GGG is tested. He WAS not in any program AFTER the Vanes fight. The negative backlash and Canelo signing up forced him to also sign up for additional VADA testing before their rematch. But because Loeffler just went out half c0cked drunk tweeting VADA just exposed to the world that he opted out and is NO LONGER in any VADA drug testing program today while Canelo is still in VADA year long drug testing as well as WBC clean boxing program. Canelo can be tested at random at any time while GGG can't be because he left VADA. But that's not shady or anything SMH

However, the decision to test both fighters that far after the fight was not made by VADA, as Golovkin’s specific obligation to the program ended on fight night.

“Tom Loeffler’s tweets regarding Golovkin/Alvarez testing are not correct,” Goodman told *************.com via email in response to the conversation. “VADA tested both fighters many times leading up to their rematch and post-fight. Mr. Alvarez remains in VADA’s year-round testing program and subject to testing.

“Golovkin’s program ended September 15, 2018. The commission initially requested that we arrange to test both fighters again. Since many fighters travel after an event, and as Golovkin was no longer in VADA we confirmed his whereabouts. However, soon after the confirmation, the commission changed their decision.”
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 11-20-2018, 07:42 PM.

Comment

as usuall tom was talking nonsense. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      So Loeffler is a liar and Golovkin is no longer in VADA testing.
                      that's the take away. This blew up badly in Loeffler's face

Comment

Working...
                      X