Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gervonta Davis Lomachenko isnt on P4P list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thomas Hearns at 22 was fighting a 25 year old Leonard with wins over Duran, Benitez, and others. Davis on the other hand is still ducking Lomachenko, 24 years old, and still cherry picking.

Comment

Tank is my guy, but that's a crazy statement to put out there & no way does he actually believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        So just because hes american I MUST support him?? He can make ******ed statements such as in this video and I must not be disloyal or betray this great american gervonta davis . LMFAOOOO ***** outta here buddy. I'll support whatever fighters I want. Now wipe tanks load off of your chin h0mo

Comment

I think Davis will fight anybody. It's Floyd who doesn't want to risk him.
          Probably because he's not sure which Davis will show up fight night. He certainly can't be happy with Davis hanging out with Broner.....

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
            Thomas Hearns at 22 was fighting a 25 year old Leonard with wins over Duran, Benitez, and others. Davis on the other hand is still ducking Lomachenko, 24 years old, and still cherry picking.
            loma at 22 was beating up teenagers, while tank at that age became a world champion as an underdog.

Now a 30 year old loma is fighting young tank's leftovers LMAO

Last edited by mcdonalds; 11-20-2018, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
              Here you are again trying to tear down an AMERICAN in favor of a eastern euro.

Fcking eastern euro wannabe. Pathetic, go ahead already and change your name to Include a whole bunch of random consonants.

I know you want to do it
              Time to play my favorite past time on BS.

Guess their skin color!

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                Time to play my favorite past time on BS.

Guess their skin color!
                Im a proud white american who supports our american fighters just like the british and mexicans support their own. Wannabe eastern euros should just move to siberia and leave this country already smh.

Before you ask, Canelo has been adopted into team america as well.
                Last edited by mcdonalds; 11-20-2018, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  loma at 22 was beating up teenagers, while tank at that age became a world champion as an underdog.

Now a 30 year old loma is fighting young tank's leftovers LMAO

And Davis will be lucky if by 30 he’s even half the fighter even Broner was and Lomachenko will have accomplished more than both combined.

Davis is a ticking time bomb. Limited talent, dumb as **** and destined for an early finish/fade into opponent status ala Broner, his mentor.

You are racist and xenophobic and a casual so you can’t see this but it’s obvious to all who’ve watched the sport before Mayweather-Pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                    I think Davis will fight anybody. It's Floyd who doesn't want to risk him.
                    "Floyd, you're just trying to get me beat"

Maybe Floyd forced Tank to post this comment on twitter?

Comment

He gets to decide who is top 10 on his list but that doesn't change the fact that Loma is at or near the top of most fans's list and he is on almost no lists. He is a good fight but he has done much less than Loma.

Comment

Working...
                      X