Gervonta Davis Lomachenko isnt on P4P list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gervonta Davis Lomachenko isnt on P4P list

the jealousy is real

I think this guy is going to have a shorter career than Broner. At least Broner took tough fights. This clown thinks he is going to duck his way to the top like his Promoter.

Comment

hmmmm hes on every P4P listpossible... Some people even have him no.1. Maybe he was talking abt himself??

Comment

He sure is on your 'to avoid list' tho

Comment

must have some kind of agenda.

Comment

Here you are again trying to tear down an AMERICAN in favor of a eastern euro.

Fcking eastern euro wannabe. Pathetic, go ahead already and change your name to Include a whole bunch of random consonants.

I know you want to do it

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
              Here you are again trying to tear down an AMERICAN in favor of a eastern euro.

Fcking eastern euro wannabe. Pathetic, go ahead already and change your name to Include a whole bunch of random consonants.

I know you want to do it

So just because hes american I MUST support him?? He can make ******ed statements such as in this video and I must not be disloyal or betray this great american gervonta davis . LMFAOOOO ***** outta here buddy. I'll support whatever fighters I want. Now wipe tanks load off of your chin h0mo

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                So just because hes american I MUST support him?? He can make ******ed statements such as in this video and I must not be disloyal or betray this great american gervonta davis . LMFAOOOO ***** outta here buddy. I'll support whatever fighters I want. Now wipe tanks load off of your chin h0mo
                The disdain you have for the fellow young AMERICAN is sickening.

We all know if his name was gervonta davischenkonski you would be all over his dick and wouldnt have so much hate in your heart for this young man.

Last edited by mcdonalds; 11-20-2018, 05:30 PM.

Comment

For all the earlier hype, Davis sounds more and more like Broner than he does Floyd. That man's an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    I think this guy is going to have a shorter career than Broner. At least Broner took tough fights. This clown thinks he is going to duck his way to the top like his Promoter.
                    I think Davis will fight anybody. It's Floyd who doesn't want to risk him.

Comment

Working...
                    X