Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Espinoza: If You Think Broner Is Easy For Pacquiao, Think Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dig Stephan, but I think he's selling the fight here vs giving his real stance. Or he's just highly overrating Adrien or highly underrating Manny if he's legit serious.

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
      pacquiao taps his ass every day of the week and as many times as he wants on a sunday, he only threw 400 punches in the whole fight against Garcia, and 309 against porter, add them together and thats still not enought for a top WW
      Nice one, trips. That had me rockin Totally agree. Might even make Broner cry post fight like he did to Rios.

Comment

Easy work for Manny. Manny is going to give Broner a beating worse than what Maidana did.

Comment

Originally posted by Espinoza
          “And Broner gives them tough fights. Twelve rounds against Shawn Porter, knocking Shawn down in the 12th round."
          To quote Floyd Mayweather:

Originally posted by Floyd "Money" Mayweather
          "...he wanted to fight Shawn Porter again...why? You lost 11 rounds, you only won the 12th round!"

Comment

If I had to wager on this fight, I'd probably take Manny by stoppage.

That being said, don't be shocked if AB does better than expected.

AB has always had talent.

But his workrate (stamina?) and preparation has clearly ****** over the last several years of his career.

Should that guy who moved his hands instead of trying to be Floyd ever show back up, it's going to be a "problem" again for whoever is standing across from Broner.

Comment

Wow what a match!! Even better if Pac is farther over the hill?! Can you imagine if broner comes in as fat as his dad? and pac comes in with one leg? It would be a real barn burner then!!!

heck lets go for the full monty and induce early onset Alzheimer's in both men! They can hit the opponent and forget about who it is they are hitting.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                Not even worth torrenting.
                Woooooowwww now that's some funny sh** HAHAHA lol

Comment

Broner is a good fighter but sadly not elite. He doesn't throw enough punches and gets hit too easily. If you don't throw that many punches it's not a bad thing, provided you land a high percentage, which is rare, as Mayweather did. Unless Pacquiao is really shot, he should outpoint Broner comfortably.

Comment

I will say this about Broner he has a good resume and he could be undefeated if he cherry picked or ducked competition. The guys he lost to are top guys Porter and Mikey Garcia who is a p4p fighter and Maidana is no slouch (probably the weak link of the three). No shame in losing to those guys but the ****** things he does and say are his down fall. And always being a clown and not taking the sport seriously. He has the talent but not the mindset or work ethic it takes to compete at the top level. That's why he's average and he doesn't throw enough punches to win fights.

Comment

Broner should avoid 147 but here we are. I can't see Manny stopping Broner, but you never know with Broner. I would have to say a UD to Manny, Broner could pull off the upset who knows Manny is friggin' 40 years old.

Comment

Working...
                      X