No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding To Hit Movie Theaters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    I'm not getting the strategy of this one.

Isn't The Zone potentially losing out on subscribers doin this? Especially with Canelo being the guy they're looking for to attract viewers?
    how so? If you a fan that just wants to see Canelo fight for free you going to sign up and watch from home streaming with DAZN. Otherwise you going to the movies strictly to see this because you want to watch the fight on a big screen in a big crowd or you going to the movies because you someone who can't or doesn't know how to stream to your TV.

Way I look at it this fight is all about getting DAZN's name out there that's why they giving the first month subscription out for free. They hoping that wherever you watch it you see DAZN a million times like it and subscribe for the future.

Comment

Lmao!!!

Rocky!! Rocky!! Rocky!! Rocky!!

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        That’s still not as much as the amount of power punches he landed on GGG. :P
        Which is nowhere near the amount of jabs and power punches GGG landed on Canelo. He had to take PEDs and get the judges on his side, to win against an old man

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
          Which is nowhere near the amount of jabs and power punches GGG landed on Canelo. He had to take PEDs and get the judges on his side, to win against an old man
          He got the judges on his side by rearranging GGGs face.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
            He got the judges on his side by rearranging GGGs face.
            And still got a ****ing gift. go figure.

Comment

I've been to a few fights at the movie theater. I think the tickets were $20, but that was for PPVs that cost $60+. It's a decent experience but for $9.99 I would rather stay home.

Comment

Ggg landed a ton of power punches? You are Fake news

Comment

Ggg landed a ton of power punches? You are Fake news
                  He had a better percentage rate than Pednelo..

Comment

He had a better percentage rate than Pednelo..
                    You...do know he had less connect percentage in every category against Canelo...even jabs.

Less power punch, jabs, AND overall. By a fairly significant number. GGG missed more punches than Canelo threw. Not even kidding.

Why do you subject yourself to this?

Comment

You...do know he had less connect percentage in every category against Canelo...even jabs.

Less power punch, jabs, AND overall. By a fairly significant number. GGG missed more punches than Canelo threw. Not even kidding.

Why do you subject yourself to this?
                      If you throw less punches, you win.

Comment

Working...
                      X