• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black or not?
    What do you mean by that doe?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      He actually didn't. It's a forum. He read it! Why so mad, tho, bro?

Just wondering..
      Lol I know he didn't.. I figure someone would call me on that sooner or later. It's all good that it was you kind sir

As for the topic, Broner and his ilk rub me the wrong way. But even outside of my personal feelings toward Broner, it's small initiatives like this that black leaders need to take control over and win in their own community.

Initiatives like these, albeit start small, but for the upcoming African American generations will see the standard and soon follow. If we are going to clean up places like Chicago or New Orleans or other inner cities where our culture simply hasn't been working for our best interest, we need to take control of our own

Many people say, why don't blacks speak out against black on black crime or take steps toward providing a better future for our youth, well as a proud African American, I'm telling the masses that this is what it should look like..

Out of 100% of African Americans, it's a small percentage like your Adrien Broners that contribute to the deterioration of the black community. It's the small percentage that make the other 95% look bad.

If I were the commission or rule maker at PBC, I would make an example out of Broner. You can't act like an ignorant fool on national tv and drop the n bomb left and right when you have people literally going to war in US streets daily to not only stop others from saying that word, but also protect people like Broner from being discriminated against, targeted in the school system and marginalized in the workforce... People are literally going to war and have gone to war and died for the right not to be classified as an Adrien Broner because of the color of their skin... Adrien Broners spit on that very fabric

Forgive me if I'm rambling, but enough is enough

And if you're a so called democrat that's against a small movement like this, you a part of the very problem that keeps the demographic stuck in the status quo... I'm tired of not saying something to the community destroyers because I feel like someone else will do it. That's the problem, everyone just turns a blind eye and rationalized for everything...

I had a guy try to play semantics and justify the use of the n word by Broner due to the fact that Niger is Latin for black... Give me a break. This type of community mental illness needs to cease and desist ASAP

I'm starting here and doing MY part

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        Black or not?
        What do you mean by that doe?
        He means no matter the race of the speaker. As in nobody should use that word. Well, I agree with him on that.

However, things always depend on the context in which they occurred and the background of sayer. In that sense, I don't agree with the TS.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          Cholla your little ***** syndrome is making your life so miserable that your racism surfaced at the perfect time . Weak
          See and this is the problem

Adrien Broner is a coon... A caricurture... Many African Americans can't tell the difference between a coon and what they call a "real N".

Real ones don't contribute to the destruction of ones own community, nor do they tear down the very fabric that helped free them from shackle and chains... A lot of you so called real ones don't even realize that this nation's Supreme Court/Constitution viewed you as 3/5 of a human being not too long ago... Just look at the Dredd Scott case

And what do the Broner's of the community do to prove them wrong? Go out and act like fcuking idiots on National TV

Pull your damn pants up, stop calling each other the N word left and right and go out and dominate in the business industry, classroom and uplift your community like I know many of you have the potential to do... Be a real man, not a real N

Enough is enough. PBC and the Athletic Commissions need to help lead this initiative and start fining and suspending guys that use this word and help clean things up

Now y'all feel free to attack me for this. I've been attacked for less
          Last edited by Chollo Vista; 11-19-2018, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
            Not as much as White Privilege in American getting away with actual crimes you clown
            Yet more white people are murdered every year then black, that some awesome white privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Lol I know he didn't.. I figure someone would call me on that sooner or later. It's all good that it was you kind sir

As for the topic, Broner and his ilk rub me the wrong way. But even outside of my personal feelings toward Broner, it's small initiatives like this that black leaders need to take control over and win in their own community.

Initiatives like these, albeit start small, but for the upcoming African American generations will see the standard and soon follow. If we are going to clean up places like Chicago or New Orleans or other inner cities where our culture simply hasn't been working for our best interest, we need to take control of our own

Many people say, why don't blacks speak out against black on black crime or take steps toward providing a better future for our youth, well as a proud African American, I'm telling the masses that this is what it should look like..

Out of 100% of African Americans, it's a small percentage like your Adrien Broners that contribute to the deterioration of the black community. It's the small percentage that make the other 95% look bad.

If I were the commission or rule maker at PBC, I would make an example out of Broner. You can't act like an ignorant fool on national tv and drop the n bomb left and right when you have people literally going to war in US streets daily to not only stop others from saying that word, but also protect people like Broner from being discriminated against, targeted in the school system and marginalized in the workforce... People are literally going to war and have gone to war and died for the right not to be classified as an Adrien Broner because of the color of their skin... Adrien Broners spit on that very fabric

Forgive me if I'm rambling, but enough is enough

And if you're a so called democrat that's against a small movement like this, you a part of the very problem that keeps the demographic stuck in the status quo... I'm tired of not saying something to the community destroyers because I feel like someone else will do it. That's the problem, everyone just turns a blind eye and rationalized for everything...

I had a guy try to play semantics and justify the use of the n word by Broner due to the fact that Niger is Latin for black... Give me a break. This type of community mental illness needs to cease and desist ASAP

I'm starting here and doing MY part
              We need a revolution!

I don't really know where to start with a response to all those issues. Does Broner even know any other language than that? I always see him use stupid, demeaning words. Does he know your cause?

I'm not a democrat or a liberal, or any of that ****. I don't like those labels, my brother.

In the end, I like your opinion.

Comment

man i thought it was some serious off the wall type sht.

the n word? man lol.

i predicted this is exactly how this promotion would play out. Broner running his mouth and Pacquiao giving off that goofy half smile at the camera. AB is playing his role well. the angle they're selling is good guy vs bad guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  See and this is the problem

Adrien Broner is a coon... A caricurture... Many African Americans can't tell the difference between a coon and what they call a "real N".

Real ones don't contribute to the destruction of ones own community, nor do they tear down the very fabric that helped free them from shackle and chains... A lot of you so called real ones don't even realize that this nation's Supreme Court/Constitution viewed you as 3/5 of a human being not too long ago... Just look at the Dredd Scott case

And what do the Broner's of the community do to prove them wrong? Go out and act like fcuking idiots on National TV

Pull your damn pants up, stop calling each other the N word left and right and go out and dominate in the business industry, classroom and uplift your community like I know many of you have the potential to do... Be a real man, not a real N

Enough is enough. PBC and the Athletic Commissions need to help lead this initiative and start fining and suspending guys that use this word and help clean things up

Now y'all feel free to attack me for this. I've been attacked for less
                  I don't think people will attack you for this. What you are saying is not so revolutionary.

Not sure if athletes should automatically be fined for language said out of ignorance. Maybe it is the only way he knows how to express himself. Maybe it's a home culture where everyone swears. Case by case.

Comment

I don't think people will attack you for this. What you are saying is not so revolutionary.

Not sure if athletes should automatically be fined for language said out of ignorance. Maybe it is the only way he knows how to express himself. Maybe it's a home culture where everyone swears. Case by case.
                    To me ignorance is not an excuse. I guarantee you, after his 2nd million dollar fine or whatever justified fine is, these ignoramuses will start finding new words real quick

Comment

We need a revolution!

I don't really know where to start with a response to all those issues.

In the end, I like your opinion.
                      You start with small initiatives like this. Small wins

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X