Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black or not, Broner needs to be FINED for his comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner is a perfect example of how "c***s" pass themselves off as "Real N's"

Now we have kids who can't even tell the difference

Comment

He doesn't need to be fined. They're letting him do whatever promotion he can for what it really a glorified mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        that's TMT promotion right durrrrr!
        And why are you always trying to use black voice? I'm about to put your little racist ass on ignore

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          It was a terrible press conference period...horrible, low budget and sad
          Clearly you hate Broner. The press conference was definitely not low budget. Gotham Hall in NYC is a pretty high end venue for a boxing press conference. Way better than BB King's or The Edison or that closet at MSG that Top Rank uses for conferences. So instead of talking out of your a$$, just say you don't like Broner.

Comment

Please highlight the crimes white people blatantly get away with. Wall street crimes dont count as anyone involved regardless of color gets their payout.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Did you watch the press conference? Obviously you didn't

He was dropping the n bomb left and right

NSAC, NYSAC, CAC, ect should all pass a new rule that fines African American, Puerto Rican, etc boxers from using that word, period. Implement a 3 strike rule with heavy fines/suspensions

It's the only way to start eradicating the word from professional sports
              "If I can't say it no one should be able to!!" **** out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                Niger is pronounced with a strong I sound, at least that's how you pronounce the name of the country. Sounds different from the N-word.
                Well I don't know, using the N-word and variations of it, is one of those silly things blacks can tackle amongst themselves. It's as stupid as trying to legitimize the use of Ebonics in mainstream discourse....
                Niger is the orgin of the word N word you hear today that was my main point. its just something naturally said where we grow up. it has a terrible history but its just how we talk at times.

Comment

And why are you always trying to use black voice? I'm about to put your little racist ass on ignore
                  black voice??? wtf??? explain how i am always trying to use black voice? the fvvk outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
                    Not as much as White Privilege in American getting away with actual crimes you clown
                    yes there is no crime in chicongo detoilet Newark Baltimore etc. tons of black crime every day not even reported or if reported not followed up

Comment

Yes, I'm worried about symbolic language.

Getting punched in the face is not justification to be a walking stereotypical embarrassing caricurture.

Boxing has a nationalistic symbology that goes back the days of Jack Johson, Joe Louis, Muhhamed Ali, etc. When those ATG black fighters won a championship, the African American community won a championship. When Joe Louis got punched in the face and defeated Schmeiling during WW2, that was great symbology not only for the AA community, but for the United States as a whole.

When Ali spoke about civil rights and the inconsistencies in the US, even though he got punched in the face for a living, his words resognated GLOBALLY

Adrien Broner is an embarrassing, blaxpoitation, stereotypical, walking silly ass caricurture that symbolizes what's wrong with young youth in the African American community and a big reason why there's a high racial tension in this country..

I will fight and die for someone like Broner, but damn it enough is enough. My ancestors didn't fight for the right to not be classified as 3/5 of a human being for Adrien Broner and his ilk to allow the many historic racists to say "Told you so"

If PBC and other promotional companies can enforce dress codes and other rules, damn it they can bar historically offensive language as well.

The Athletic Commission needs to fine these ******s using this language in this environment on that platform. Enough is enough
                      broner just keepin it real

Comment

Working...
                      X