Collapse
No announcement yet.

The TRUTH about the AJ double standard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Americans are just jealous because they haven't had a really good heavyweight in decades.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      Come on man...

Fury retired and became a fat drug addicted slob

Wlad was still the second best in the division at the time Joshua beat him, Im not even sure current fury is top 10.
      You’re not sure about anything. Save the hyperbole, drugs blah blah. Fury beat Klitschko. Fury has had two fights since. Klitschko lost to Fury took close to two years off and jumped into the Joshua fight. One was 41, the other 29. Try to get around that.

Comment

"Give me $50m and I'll sign tomorrow "

"You train and fight Wilder "

This shouldn't be hard to figure out

Comment

He only got it after he retired and then something they hated even more (klitschkos) came along.
          wtf????????????? are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            wtf????????????? are you serious?
            I suspect he's trolling but for the sake of the casuals, it needs to be countered with facts. Either that or Eddie Hearn isn't the only one seriously nervous about Dec. 1.

Comment

why is it that whenever we bring up AJ fighting wilder u all start bringing up everything else besides the fight happening? I even saw one poster say these fighters should fight eachother and stop worry about fighting AJ??????????

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I think the HW is open with a lot of fighters coming through now. The thing is they all need to start fighting each other and not expect handouts from AJ, they need to make their own career path. And i think Team Wilder recognise that and thats the reason why they are planning his career now with the fights they are taking now.
                lmaooooooo u guys are too much so nobody should try to fight AJ? hes a piece of the puzzle, all of the top HWs need to fight and aj is one of the top HWs

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  "Give me $50m and I'll sign tomorrow "

"You train and fight Wilder "

This shouldn't be hard to figure out
                  hahahahaha...what a disgrace AJ and hearn are.....that really is such a sham...."hey you guys go train its not that easy"...what a joke...and people still defend this stuff

Comment

Aj

IF he was american, he would already be being called a top 10 ATG heavyweight

They would wax lyrical about the "new riddick bowe"

Here's the thing, they will NEVER give AJ any credit until he retires and he's no longer a "threat" and then maybe they might give hin some begrudging respect.

Basically what they are saying is after winning 4 belts, beating klitschko, becoming the 2nd biggest draw in boxing is this

"he has to go to america, give in to wilders crazy demands and deal with the vegas judging if he wants any respect from me"

meanwhile Wilder gets respect for doing nothing.

Thing is even if he does that, they will then just change the goalposts

"everyone KNEW Wilder sucked, nobody rated him, it's an average win in a **** division"

"prime tyson DESTROYS him"

It won't ever change so to any AJ fans i advise don't get caught in circular communication with these guys, they won't ever change their opinions no matter what he does, so just enjoy his career and ignore these muppets.
                    I mean he would be received better, but for the wrong reasons. He would get too much credit, just like does now. Only difference is he'd have a huge female following just for his looks, but they wouldn't give a f*** about his skill.

You have to admit he has a lot of conditions that make his position more convenient than for other Unified Champions

Comment

I think instead of all the useless pride and trying to make people unsee what we all saw, AJ fans should just move on and stop it, you all have a good thing going and im happy for you but I think its time to calm down and stop getting angry when we want AJ to fight wilder and fury, its like when we do this we become haters, jealous, and want to see AJ fail???????????? And then you basically spew the same mess daily "AJ has done more in 22 fights than wilder has done in 40, he sells out 90k stadiums, hes richer than wilder"

Its like OK we get that, but what exactly does that have to do with AJ fighting Wilder? and all of this defending hearns every word is a bit old as well. Hearn is a business man doing whats best for his fighter in a long term sense.... stop acting like the man hasn't lied and contradicted as all promoters do or have done...CALM DOWN guys, its like u got a decent fighter and lost your marbles.

We all saw him ask for $50mil n allowed hearn to talk him out of taking it, and we also saw him tell u all to train for Wilder... we aren't making this up, I think it would be best if you all accept it and move on because you cant lie your way out of reality. Hes a good fighter and a part of a new era of HWs that has fans happy about the HW division again...
                      Last edited by uppercut510; 11-19-2018, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X