No announcement yet.

The TRUTH about the AJ double standard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The TRUTH about the AJ double standard

IF he was american, he would already be being called a top 10 ATG heavyweight

They would wax lyrical about the "new riddick bowe"

Here's the thing, they will NEVER give AJ any credit until he retires and he's no longer a "threat" and then maybe they might give hin some begrudging respect.

Basically what they are saying is after winning 4 belts, beating klitschko, becoming the 2nd biggest draw in boxing is this

"he has to go to america, give in to wilders crazy demands and deal with the vegas judging if he wants any respect from me"

meanwhile Wilder gets respect for doing nothing.

Thing is even if he does that, they will then just change the goalposts

"everyone KNEW Wilder sucked, nobody rated him, it's an average win in a **** division"

"prime tyson DESTROYS him"

It won't ever change so to any AJ fans i advise don't get caught in circular communication with these guys, they won't ever change their opinions no matter what he does, so just enjoy his career and ignore these muppets.
    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 11-19-2018, 12:59 AM.

Btw it's the same with Lewis

When they need him to put down aomeone they hate even more (klitschkos) it's TKO6 this TKO6 that

then when in a fantasy fight against tyson or any other american ATG lewis becomes a bum who loses by brutal murder

Comment

U jelly?

Comment

This place is frightenly fanboyish to the point of borderline insanity , imagine switching the resume of Wilder and giving it to Joshua ? How much abuse would Joshua get compared to unified champion Wilder!

Comment

lil j is a COWARD! Euro level talent! You Euros should have backed Fury!

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
            U jelly?
            Great avi, man.

I am very feel...

Comment

Yep the Wilder fan boys are extreme in their bias. I try to stay neutral myself but sometimes find myself laying into Miller and Wilder etc more than I should but I can't help myself when I see some of the ridiculous things said by their fanboys.

Comment

I think the HW is open with a lot of fighters coming through now. The thing is they all need to start fighting each other and not expect handouts from AJ, they need to make their own career path. And i think Team Wilder recognise that and thats the reason why they are planning his career now with the fights they are taking now.

Comment

Yes, I can agree with everything that you are saying, on this forum, it appears that there is HUGE double standards.

When you discuss it on a boxing forum though, you are going to get so many differences of opinion that it is so hard not to get drawn into it! I have to really stop myself from getting so annoyed with the trolls and Anti-Joshua/Hearn posters because to some people on here, its more important to try and make others look bad/small or start arguments when in reality, the world will continue to turn and fights are still going to get made regardless.

My motto on here is to stay neutral, I know which fights I want to see and to only post when I have something neutral or positive to say. Roll on 1st December!

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                    IF he was american, he would already be being called a top 10 ATG heavyweight

They would wax lyrical about the "new riddick bowe"

Here's the thing, they will NEVER give AJ any credit until he retires and he's no longer a "threat" and then maybe they might give hin some begrudging respect.

Basically what they are saying is after winning 4 belts, beating klitschko, becoming the 2nd biggest draw in boxing is this

"he has to go to america, give in to wilders crazy demands and deal with the vegas judging if he wants any respect from me"

meanwhile Wilder gets respect for doing nothing.

Thing is even if he does that, they will then just change the goalposts

"everyone KNEW Wilder sucked, nobody rated him, it's an average win in a **** division"

"prime tyson DESTROYS him"

It won't ever change so to any AJ fans i advise don't get caught in circular communication with these guys, they won't ever change their opinions no matter what he does, so just enjoy his career and ignore these muppets.
                    ... You do realize that Deontay Wilder was an Olympic bronze medalist, debuted shortly after, knocked out folks for four years before getting his first TV date, and another 3 before he was backed to carry an event.

Andre Ward won the ****ing Olympic gold medal, and it even took him 5 years to get his first big shot with the Super Six, and a dark horse run through the tournament, throttling Chad Dawson, and an extra two years to finally START breaking out.

Riddick Bowe won the super heavyweight Olympic gold medal in 1988, and it still took him 5 years to break through, lol.

If Anthony Joshua had won the 2012 Olympic gold medal, and did so as a kid from Elizabeth, NJ (Watford is 15 miles outside of London; 15 miles outside of NYC gets you to Elizabeth), he might launch in 4 years, more likely 5.

Comment

Working...
                    X