Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: If Hearn Presents a Title Shot Next - I'm There!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Canelo? Really? I don't wanna see my boy Rios splattered all over the place! Hearn better not do that to Brandon.
    Hearn will keep him winning in popular competitive fights til the Josh Kelly fight is suitable

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Canelo? Really? I don't wanna see my boy Rios splattered all over the place! Hearn better not do that to Brandon.
      It was a sarcastic post.
      Rios just fought Canelo's brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Hearn will keep him winning in popular competitive fights til the Josh Kelly fight is suitable
        That'll be a good fight actually. He should go that way. I'm sure the money will be good as well. Rios should only fight tier 2 or 3 welters. Stay away from the A tier.

They might feed him to Crawford, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          It was a sarcastic post.
          Rios just fought Canelo's brother.
          I wouldn't put that beyond Canelo, Hearn, and GBP. They'll promote it as a revenge!

Comment

Title shot against who?

Like I don't understand, do you not realize all the Champions are on PBC with the exception of the Top Rank belt being on ESPN?

How does something like this fly out of a fighter's mouth, as if they're unaware of their peers within the sport lol. Rios just fought Garcia in his last fight...I'm pretty sure he knows who's got the belts within his division.

Comment

That scam artist has plenty of tomatoe cans in his stable for you, I understand that you didn’t want to fight any of the elite welterweights on PBC, so you jumped ship to Suck Zone cause Eddie is desperate right now, good luck

Comment

After Fake Rocky gets embarrassed with this bum fight in December, I’m quite sure they’ll feed you to Canela

Comment

How can he get a title shot when all the top guys at 147-154 are PBC or ESPN?
                  He probably ends up facing Vargas next.

Comment

Lol Hearn getting all the Big names lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      This mofo gonna end up fighting in the special Olympics if he doesn't quit now.
                      You’re dead wrong for this comment.

Comment

Working...
                      X