Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: If Hearn Presents a Title Shot Next - I'm There!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: If Hearn Presents a Title Shot Next - I'm There!

Former lightweight world champion Brandon Rios (35-4-1, 26 KOs) stopped Ramon Alvarez (27-7-3, 16 KOs) by TKO at 38 seconds of the ninth round, in a contest which took place on Saturday night in Kansas. In the first round, things were not looking good for Rios, who was taking a pounding from Alvarez - which Rios attributes to the higher than usual weight limit for the contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This mofo gonna end up fighting in the special Olympics if he doesn't quit now.

Comment

i thought there was a small chance that brandon rios didn't have brain damage. this comment from him has reaffirmed that he indeed does.

Comment

There are still fun match-ups out there for Rios to be involved with, but he's crazy & needs to be kept away from the elite fighters for his own good. Ain't nothing wrong with entertaining, competitive B-level fights.

Comment

Bam bams brains are going to leak out his ears, he should use that head movement he was just talking about lol

Comment

Hope the Charlo's are listening?
            Hearn will get you a fight with Alvarez AND a title shot.

Comment

I got the perfectttttt action fight.

Rios vs Figueroa !!! Make that ***** happen!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                Hope the Charlo's are listening?
                Hearn will get you a fight with Alvarez AND a title shot.
                Canelo? Really? I don't wanna see my boy Rios splattered all over the place! Hearn better not do that to Brandon.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  I got the perfectttttt action fight.

Rios vs Figueroa !!! Make that ***** happen!
                  I like this one too.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                    i thought there was a small chance that brandon rios didn't have brain damage. this comment from him has reaffirmed that he indeed does.
                    Thinks hes the Joshua "wildcard"

Comment

Working...
                    X