Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder-Fury Will Be Terrible; Fury Will Get Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    With the card that Eddie put out last night, he should be hiding. Not talking **** to the media.
    Fight card was very good and all fights were exciting even undercard fights...no way Wilder card competes with what Dazn had on last night...I would also hold on on the actual Fury vs Wilder fight as it may be a real snooze fest if Fury decided to another Wilder for 12 rounds, you may not even see the action that went on in the Miller fight.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      Fight card was very good and all fights were exciting even undercard fights...no way Wilder card competes with what Dazn had on last night...I would also hold on on the actual Fury vs Wilder fight as it may be a real snooze fest if Fury decided to another Wilder for 12 rounds, you may not even see the action that went on in the Miller fight.
      Lmao. You must be a comedian.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        lol...

Stevenson-Gvozdyk
        ChavezJr-Angulo
        [Fight lead-in on Showtime]

Wilder-Fury
        Hurd-Welborn
        Ortiz-Kaufman
        Joyce-Hanks

2 really good fights, a step-up fight for Joyce, and three tickover fights with good style matchups.

**** on that if you want, but be ready to defend the nonsense that you actually get excited for.
        I like boxing as much as the next guy but what you posted was crazy talk. Mismatched galore , I just hope every fight fight goes quick to see what people are actually paying for and it's the main event nothing else.

Comment

Lmao. You must be a comedian.
          You must be blind , all you do.is troll on here as well.

Comment

Let's be honest, he's probably right. However, there's no need to say it. Just say good luck to both and let's hope for a great fight.

Comment

You must be blind , all you do.is troll on here as well.
              Oh yeah, I’m trolling because your saviors ****ty card of mismatches and low quality talent doesn’t get 5 stars from me.

Have fun watching Miller fight Helanus in the mall of America next month though. You can tell us what a stacked card it is

Comment

Oh yeah, I’m trolling because your saviors ****ty card of mismatches and low quality talent doesn’t get 5 stars from me.

Have fun watching Miller fight Helanus in the mall of America next month though. You can tell us what a stacked card it is
                Surely even you understand the difference between a small hall card and a PPV card?

Literally all the fights on the wilder-fury card are complete useless mismatches that no one asked for.

Comment

What fight was a mismatch? You can't and won't answer because you don't watch the Dazn fights that's not possible. You've already played yourself and are concerned about Miller , you somehow missed two guys landing a double left hook simultaneously going down in a all out war, A brutal fight with Canelos brother, a non stop action fight in womens fight which will.most likely be more entertaining than Wilder, an up and comer get floored at lightweight division had to get up and win...even Miller was losing every round...that's what happens when you are not a boxing fan and a Wilder one you look stupid.

Comment

What fight was a mismatch? You can't and won't answer because you don't watch the Dazn fights that's not possible. You've already played yourself and are concerned about Miller , you somehow missed two guys landing a double left hook simultaneously going down in a all out war, A brutal fight with Canelos brother, a non stop action fight in womens fight which will.most likely be more entertaining than Wilder, an up and comer get floored at lightweight division had to get up and win...even Miller was losing every round...that's what happens when you are not a boxing fan and a Wilder one you look stupid.
                    How did I play myself? I’ve mentioned numerous times I have DAZN. Since you follow me around and tell me I post nothing but troll crap, you’d know that. The woman’s match was a gross mismatch. I was looking forward to it before Hammer got hurt. The fact that you called that or the main event competitive shows you’re nothing but a shill.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Surely even you understand the difference between a small hall card and a PPV card?

Literally all the fights on the wilder-fury card are complete useless mismatches that no one asked for.
                      Of course I understand the difference. I’m calling out the guy who said it was a fantastic card. But let’s not act like it was always a small hall card. It was originally at Atlantic City and got moved because nobody bought tickets.

The undercard for Fury/Wilder is marginally better than Canelo/GGG2. And likely just because we won’t have 90 minutes of Roy’s giant head

Comment

Working...
                      X