Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Wilder-Fury Will NOT Look Like Klitschko-Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
    That would be logical but warren stated fury has a rematch clause his side of the deal

Sounds a weird deal to me
    Maybe it is based on Fury claiming the lineal championship and feeling it is just as important as Wilder's belt?

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
      Maybe it is based on Fury claiming the lineal championship and feeling it is just as important as Wilder's belt?
      Not a clue to be honest

Seems odd after fury’s last two fights and two years out

Comment

Maybe because he’s working for pbc and is trying to force Joshua into giving wilder 50/50

I don’t know how lewis’s Mind works but he’s been salty before wilder even came into the picture
        Just seems like you and others are going pretty far to discredit Lewis opinion that Team Joshua doesn't seem motivated to take risks with the money train they are on. The flat seed offer spoke volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          Just seems like you and others are going pretty far to discredit Lewis opinion that Team Joshua doesn't seem motivated to take risks with the money train they are on. The flat seed offer spoke volumes.
          If you are talking about taking risks why has wilder taken none his career ?

He got offered a wank deal based on his poor career . Why should wilder expect hand outs ?

You can’t ask for 50/50 after one decent fight in 40 and no ppv it’s a no brainier

Comment

If you are talking about taking risks why has wilder taken none his career ?

He got offered a wank deal based on his poor career . Why should wilder expect hand outs ?

You can’t ask for 50/50 after one decent fight in 40 and no ppv it’s a no brainier
            If you said what you just said and argued that neither one of them really wanted to fight I would understand.

Seems like you're backing down off of your opinion that the flat fee offer was a weak offer. Why?

Comment

If it doesn't look a lot like Fury/Klitschko it will look like Fury/Cunningham but without the part where Fury gets up.

I'm thinking that Fury is watching a lot of film of Wilder/Washington where Washington shut Wilder down for four rounds with just a jab and of the Szpilka fight where Artur used angle and movement to thwart Wilder's offense. It isn't like Wilder is unstoppable, his game isn't very deep but it just takes one mistake and it's over.

Comment

"If he wants to be champion, he has to act like a champion".....Well said, he sure doesnt act like one! Anphony's ZEAL & MOTIVATION is in the direction of MONEY & POPULARITY! His "handlers" DIRECT him, and he's more than willing to oblige any strategic money grab that they devise or can muster.....

He's reluctant to think for himself, because soooo many fangirls show up to his photo shoots and hang on to his every word. And I also believe he's on his PEDestal at HOME for some more obvious "laboratory" reasons. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Sugar Ray Leonard who NEVER fought at heavyweight, nor could even come close to making that weight has the VERY SAME outlook as Lennox. I guess he's "JEALOUS" too!?

Money & popularity aint got nothing to do with legacy. SOMETIMES its the byproduct of a "champion" and his personality, or his commercialized plan of attack......But hey, if the 'money' is there, why shouldnt Wilder be compensated for a loooong arduous 40 fight career(?) while the "popular guided" battery operated Posh Josh be paid lovely for half the amount of fights?!?!....

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  If you said what you just said and argued that neither one of them really wanted to fight I would understand.

Seems like you're backing down off of your opinion that the flat fee offer was a weak offer. Why?
                  15 million is still nearly 4 x what wilders biggest purse is

It is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                    Really?! It's exactly the opposite. Wilder and his handlers don't appear to be rushing anything. As far as I know, Hearn sent them an another-improved offer and is constantly barking how he wants to start conversations about AJ vs DW even before Dec.1, yet wilder's team refuses even to have a meeting.

Lewis is supposed to say what he's saying. He's just a sellout on PBC pay list. No wonder he's been constantly lobbying for bigger Wilder purse split than he deserves.

no, Lewis is correct, and you are talking shlt

Comment

Lewis still on Beyonce nuts. Just say Wildher knocks that fat gypsy out you fool. War Beyonce!

Comment

Working...
                      X