Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: We're Going To Look Very Closely at Crawford-Kavaliauskas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: We're Going To Look Very Closely at Crawford-Kavaliauskas

On Saturday night at the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma, Egidijus Kavaliauskas (21-0, 17KOs) knocked out Nicaragua's Roberto Arriaza (17-1) in the third round with WBO world welterweight champion Terence Crawford watching at ringside.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Im ****ing done with Crawford this guy is a damn joke. Hes done nothing to try fight a top welterweight

Comment

I knew it. You don`t have to be a genius to unterstand Crawford will fight all welters Arum has.

Comment

this is easy work for Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Im ****ing done with Crawford this guy is a damn joke. Hes done nothing to try fight a top welterweight
          Errol Spence is fighting a Lightweight and talking about fighting Shawn Porter over Terence, what do you want?

Comment

well, I guess he's top 10 after tonight?

can't get mad if the match gets made though. Every top 10 WW right now has a match lined up in the next 4 months. So Crawford can get in crap for being inactive or get in crap for not fighting a big name.

Comment

step up the competition for Crawford, he'll be tested properly

Comment

I'd rather see Berto or Lipinets(scrap the Peterson fight) than this guy, if all the top Welters are unavailable or refusing to fight Bud.
                Last edited by Nomar; 11-17-2018, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  well, I guess he's top 10 after tonight?

can't get mad if the match gets made though. Every top 10 WW right now has a match lined up in the next 4 months. So Crawford can get in crap for being inactive or get in crap for not fighting a big name.
                  Crawford doesn't get crap for not fighting a big name. He gets crap for never even trying to fight an elite opponent. Never. Not once.

Who the heck is he going to fight anyway??? Top Rank has a deal to be exclusively on espn. TR fighters are not allowed to appear on other networks, unless it goes to a purse bid. And he just re-signed with TR. He knows the only way for him to fight a big name would be a joint-ppv. And considering Bummed's one ppv sold less than 50k, that isn't a realistic option either.

He chose easy money over fighting the best. And that's cool. It is fine with me. I'm not going to hate on a man for agreeing to fight tomato cans for $3 million a pop. That's his call.

He gets so much crap because he chooses to only face weak opposition while always talking about how he will fight anyone.

Comment

Uncle Bob is fishing for opponents for Bud, never even heard of this dude, I feel sorry for Crawford and his legacy, please escape Bob Arum

Comment

Working...
                    X