Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Hearn Treated Ortiz Like Clown, All Unfulfilled Promises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    Ortiz was supposed to be before Wlad, then next right after Wlad.

Neither happened. 2 ducks.

And, having it ordered didn't mean jack shyt when it was about fighting Ortiz:

IBF and WBA world heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua has been ordered to fight mandatory challenger Luis Ortiz next.

Prior to Joshua’s historic April 29 fight with Wladimir Klitschko, the WBA announced that the winner would have to fight unbeaten Cuban Ortiz within 120 days.

Overnight the organisation released a statement confirming that Joshua’s team must now work with Ortiz’s team to come to an agreement, or else the fight goes to purse bids.

“The World Boxing Association Championships Committee ordered the teams behind British Anthony Joshua, current Heavyweight Champion, and Cuban Luis Ortiz, number one in the ranking at more than 200 pounds, to start negotiations for a fight between them,” their statement read.

“According to the resolution sent on January 11th, 2017, to both parties, it was reported that the winner of the Joshua-Klitschko fight, held on April 29th, 2017, had to face Ortiz after 120 days. 95 days have passed and, for this reason, the Championships Committee ordered to negotiate a fight between the British and Cuban boxers.

“Both parties were duly notified that, as of August 3rd, they have 30 days to reach an agreement or the fight will be called to purse bids.”

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/anth...ht-luis-ortiz/
    The Wlad fight was already signed when Joshua fought Molina. Wlad was meant to be that fight but he got injured remember?

Why didn't Ortiz get Joshua stripped then? Haha. A world title was on offer, right? Why did he then go after Wilder?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossman15 View Post
      They damn sure don't lead back to Joshua and you act like Joshua is just making millions across the world granted he is getting paid only in the U.K. plus people are ducking Wilder if not he would of had all those fights including facing Joshua at the beginning this year and if 30% is an issue than why did Joshua's team reject their 50 million dollar offer then which was Joshua's highest payday son
      Answer my question you dimwit. Which fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Good lord.
        It is all facts man because Glazkov injured himself not getting hurt by a punch ok I feel Joshua should of fought the man who held the belts and were defending those straps Joshua had multiple options but fought guys that would of gotten beat a lot easier by Wilder can't ignore facts

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          There really is no more to be said ^ great post
          Funny how he's highly rated by every boxing journalist.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            pedvtkin wasn't a steroid cheat who didn't deserve the fight tho but Ortiz is.... why are they so against aj fighting Ortiz and wilder? those should be fights all boxing fans want to see.
            Yeah you would think they'd wanna see AJ fight Wilder since he has most of the titles and only needs one more to be unified heavyweight champion of the world.
            But AJ fans know Wilder will beat that ass so they wanna make every excuse possible for the fight not happening...
            AJ fans are fuccing pathetic!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
              Didn't Hearn stop negotiations with wilder and make the povetkin fight before he decided to send a signed contract to wilder??? So let's make sure we got this right......wilder agrees to 15m flat to fight aj. Hearn sends a contract with no date, venue, or a signature on it. Finkle asked to have those things in the contract, and Hearn suddenly has 24 hours to make aj vs povetkin. Which by the way took two weeks to make. He then sends a contract with a signature on it to wilder after he makes the povetkin fight......and this is wilder ducking aj???? Lol. Ok buddy.
              Finkle was not sending a signed contract back.

Finkle had that contract for 4 weeks but sat on it doing nothing. He then came out of the blue and said he wants the fight. But he knew the WBA was breathing down his neck so wasted some more time by pretending he wanted the fight when he clearly didn't. Hearn had already got two extensions from the WBA, so when they asked if he had a signed contract from finkle and the answer was no, they had to move forward. That's how it works you see.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                LOL!

Fair enough!

Honestly, I can't even spend too much time in this forum anymore because of the presence of so many posters who refuse to take the sport seriously enough to at least try to be objective.

It's OK to like a fighter.

But be honest.

I like AJ. I am on record in this forum as saying he will be the dominant heavy of his era.

But, when he or his management clearly avoid fights that should be made, I can't sit here and find excuses for him. Nor will I look for false equivalencies that make it look like the guys he should fight don't deserve it or are doing similar things- because they aren't doing similar things and even if they were that doesnt excuse it from AJ who is supposed to be the baddest man on the planet.

I am probably out of here for another few weeks because I can only take this forum in micro-doses anymore...
                Who is saying Wilder and Ortiz don't deserve the fight? Those would be good fights if both are reasonable in negotiations and there aren't better options available. But Wilder isn't being reasonable. He's asking for half the money that he is nowhere near to being worth. And he's asking for a rematch clause even though B sides have never had one before against a big A side. So you see the problems we have with Wilder and his nutjob fans?

Joshua has never had a slot to fight Ortiz. Claiming otherwise is nothing but lies from said nutjobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  you mean, concentrate on Tyson Fury, the king of England ?

the " fighting bum " jokes are getting old.....

it's not like Joshua will actually fight Wilder or anything
                  It's not like Wilder isn't pricing himself out or anything. A guy who earns peanuts in comparison and hasn't yet fought in front of a full house because he can't sell tickets. Haha.

So yeah, we know who is ducking this fight. I'll give you a clue..... He's American.

Comment

• AJ fighting nothing but bums. You watch how his lying two faced snake of a promoter Eddie Hearns gets himself out of this one. There will be no AJ vs Wilder or Fury or Ortiz for that matter. It will be Dillian Whyte next and there already trying to build up the AJ vs USYK joke of a fight. Money hungry bums.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      Focus on fighting travis kaufmann on undercards whilst joshua sells out stadiums
                      Which proves there's a sucker born every second in the UK

Comment

Working...
                      X