Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumours fury is having a bad camp...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if this is believable, but my biggest concern with Fury is his diagnosis. He's become a bigger name since disclosing his diagnosis and I love that.

However, my biggest hope is that he's maintained his motivation throughout camp. People with bipolar disorder tend to be on THE biggest high, then suddenly crash (read: completely lose interest in things that interest them).

Again, I can't speak on the bad camp rumors (if it's even true in the slightest), I'm just speaking on his current diagnosis which has gotten him THAT much more attention over the past couple of months.

Either way, I'm hoping BOTH guys are having great camps!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Fury looks good there.

Every one of those guys with him looks to be at least 6' 6", btw.
      yeah but if you look at the lights on the ceiling you can tell the angle the photo was taken is misleading. I'd be very surprised if the 2 guys on Fury's left (our right) are over 6"4 but I'm basing that on the length of their legs up to the knee.

Comment

Rumours don't mean a thing, the other day the rumour was he had KO'd Joyce. Tomorrow the rumour will be something else stupid. Rumour was before Holyfield beat Tyson that Tua was beating him up in sparring. Didn't stop Evander beating the big bad Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
          yeah but if you look at the lights on the ceiling you can tell the angle the photo was taken is misleading. I'd be very surprised if the 2 guys on Fury's left (our right) are over 6"4 but I'm basing that on the length of their legs up to the knee.
          Yes, photos can be misleading, I guess.

There's one of GGG and Hagler standing together that must have been posted a thousand times at this forum to "prove" that GGG should really be fighting at 168, because the camera angle makes him look twice Hagler's size!

Comment

The first bad sign/ red flag for Fury was quitting big bear.

There isn't a better place to get in shape for a fight. Joe Joyce is training up there and he's older than Fury.

For Fury to quit because the conditions were so hard is a really bad sign.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              The first bad sign/ red flag for Fury was quitting big bear.

There isn't a better place to get in shape for a fight. Joe Joyce is training up there and he's older than Fury.

For Fury to quit because the conditions were so hard is a really bad sign.
              There isn't a better place to get in shape than Big Bear? Oh yeah? According to who?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                That’s the entire UK. Then they claim that Ameeicans are always hating on them. They swore up and down Wilder would never fight Fury and that he had already signed to fight Breazeale. Now they’re trying to spin it like this is a bad fight
                It's unfair to put that on the entire country. Posters like the OP do make us look bad though.

Comment

Uk fans are looking for a reason for fury not to be ready, why???????

Comment

Good great camp what ever hes gonna gktfo
                    He ain't fighting a scared of his shadow Waldo

Comment

I believe it. Fury is getting slept on Dec 1st.

Comment

Working...
                      X