Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumours fury is having a bad camp...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly why Wilder rushed this fight in the first place.

Comment

Where’s the links or even video!?

No quotas or nada?

Someone lock this thread and keep it shut!

Hearns is using that DAZN money to pay online trolls to trash this fight is going too far!

UK fans lying bout the fight not close to a sell out but someone exposed that lie on a YouTube video when they called Ticketmaster’s and Staples Center on the ticket sales and said they will be very close to a sell out by fight night or it’s gonna be sold out!

Pathetic, good to know when I see this poster that whatever he posts I’ll take it even less than a pinch of salt!

Comment

What a clown, why not put a source on your claims?

Comment

Originally posted by squ□redcircle34 View Post
          where’s the links or even video!?

No quotas or nada?

hearns is using that dazn money to pay online trolls to trash this fight is going too far!

uk fans lying bout the fight not close to a sell out but someone exposed that lie on a youtube video when they called ticketmaster’s and staples center on the ticket sales and said they will be very close to a sell out by fight night or it’s gonna be sold out!

Pathetic, good to know when i see this poster that whatever he posts i’ll take it even less than a pinch of salt!
          its clear as day, these people are pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post

No quotas or nada?

Hearns is using that DAZN money to pay online trolls to trash this fight is going too far!

UK fans lying bout the fight not close to a sell out but someone exposed that lie on a YouTube video when they called Ticketmaster’s and Staples Center on the ticket sales and said they will be very close to a sell out by fight night or it’s gonna be sold out!

Pathetic, good to know when I see this poster that whatever he posts I’ll take it even less than a pinch of salt!
            How can ticketmaster or the staples centre accurately predict how many tickets will sell in the final week before the fight? of course they are going to tell that to people who ring up, they want you to buy tickets now at the high prices before they supposedly sell out, rather than waiting and getting them at a fraction of the cost, or for free

noobs

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
              How can ticketmaster or the staples centre accurately predict how many tickets will sell in the final week before the fight? of course they are going to tell that to people who ring up, they want you to buy tickets now at the high prices before they supposedly sell out, rather than waiting and getting them at a fraction of the cost, or for free

noobs
              With that “Eddie Hearns is Legendary “ quota on your profile I definitely don’t suspect there’s any bias in what you just said!

Yep, none at all!

Comment

No quotas or nada?

Some Wildher bytches are very triggered war Beyonce!

Comment

With that “Eddie Hearns is Legendary “ quota on your profile I definitely don’t suspect there’s any bias in what you just said!

Yep, none at all!
                  Keep crying little nuthugger Eddie is saving Murica

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Keep crying little nuthugger Eddie is saving Murica
                    PAST your Bedtime isn’t it, troll!

Comment

Yep, none at all!
                      It's to troll Wilder fans who get rustled by everything related to Eddie Hearn, I have a love hate relationship with him as do many other Brits.

I have an avatar of Fury KO'ing Wilder too yet I think the opposite will happen, but anyway, I stand by my point that you should take what they're saying with a large pinch of salt (including anything Eddie Hearn says too)

we good?

Comment

Working...
                      X